Chapter 4

"Hello boys and girls," Isabelle greeted when she entered the kitchen. Everyone were sitting there, Alec with Magnus, Jace with Clary and the beagle, and Simon with Maia.

"Hey Izzy," Jace and Alec answered at the same time.

"What's new Iz?" Simon looked up from his cereal and asked casually.

"Hello Isabelle." Maia addressed with a smile.

" Good morning, darling," Magnus greeted with a warm smile.

" It's nice to see you Maia here after a long time. You too Magnus." Izzy said while going towards Clary who was stroking the beagle. "I think we should name this little guy, don't you think?" She asked addressing the beagle.

"It's your beagle, so you should name it." Clary added.

"True, but what do I name him?" Isabelle asked to no one in particular.

" What about Gli-.." Magnus was interrupted by Alec. " I love you Magnus, but I can't hear that word one more time."

" Don't listen to him, what was your idea Magnus?" Isabelle requested.

" I love you too Alexander, but this name is one of a kind." Magnus added. "So Izzy, I was thinking about Glitter Puppy."

Alec whined and the whole room was trying their best not to laugh and Jace was the first one to break the ice. "That's...... an interesting name Magnus."

" I know, just like me." Magnus proudly said while Alec's face was buried in his hands and everyone started to cough instead of laugh because everyone knew how much Magnus loved glitter.

"You know what Magnus, I got the perfect name. Prince of Glitter. But we can call him Prince in short. Is that cool?" Isabelle concluded and everyone nodded with agreement. "Ok then, Prince it is."

By 7:16 am, Magnus, Simon, and Maia had left and Isabelle, Alec, Jace, and Clary left to training. As usual, Alec and Jace practiced together to strengthen their parabati fighting skills. While Isabelle and Clary practiced fighting each other with their swords and Isabelle giving some tips to Clary to improve her defense skills. "You are really getting better at this Clary," Isabelle praised.

"Well I am learning from the best." Clary answered back.

" Is that so? Well let's see what you have learned, Clary Fairchild," Jace challenged.

" Challenge accepted, Jace Way-, I mean Jonath-, I mean Jace Herondale." Clary responded.

" Show him what you got Clary!" Isabelle encouraged.

" This is going to be a piece of cake for Jace," Alec boringly said to Izzy.

" Oh really, let's see then, 50 bucks if Jace loses. Deal?"

" Deal. You are on the losing side." Alec said with confidence.

Jace and Clary stood opposite to each other with one leg a good distance behind the other and with their training swords held tightly in their hands against each other. "May the best shadowhunter win." Jace said. And with that, Clary stepped forward and collided her sword with Jace's and Jace defended himself with attacking her back with the sword. This kept on happening until Clary put her leg behind Jace's and made him trip and put her sword over his neck to announce her victory. "And that's how you do it." Clary proudly said and helped Jace to get up. Isabelle was about to congratulate her, but she was stopped by a voice behind her.

"Isabelle Sophia Lightwood." Oh no.