Introduction: Prologue

y/n's pov

"Welcome to Rose Wood High!" The principal announced to the whole school.

"It's going to be a fresh start" I sighed.

We are the new batch of students joining in this renowed high school.

"Since today is the first day of school, all of you are allowed to take a tour around the school and familiarise with the facilities and rules. I want you all to gather back here, in the auditorium, at noon. You all can go now." The discipline master said.

I take a look at the time on my phone. It's 10.06am now, 1hr 54min to go.

"I have to make new friends again...I wonder where my great friends go" I thought.

I take a walk along the hallway of lockers. I decided to search for my locker.

"101....101......101.." I mumbled to myself.

"It's over there." An arm is stretched out in front of me, pointing to the right.

"This voice sounds familiar..." I thought to myself.

I turn to the left and see him smiling. It's him!

"Yoon Ji Sung!" I exclaimed.

"Hey there!" JiSung open his arms and I went in for a hug.

"I didn't know you enter this school. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I wanted to surprise you. Wait, I mean, WE wanted to surprise you!" He said, smiling.

"We?" I look at him questionably.

I tilt my head slightly to see a bunch of boys standing behind Ji Sung.

"Don't tell me... Yah, Wanna One!" I can't believe what I just saw.

"Y/N!" Those boys walk closer towards us.

"I can't believe this... You guys are all in this school?" I curiously asked.

"Of course!" They said in unison.

"I missed you guys! Where on earth did you all go? It's been a month!" I said.

"We went on a vacation at Los Angeles." MinHyun responded.

"Sorry that we didn't tell you... We were informed about this vacation suddenly and we didn't bring our phones with us." DaeHwi explained.

"That's why we couldn't reach you until today." MinHyun continued.

"Group hug!" JaeHwan said.

All 12 of us laugh at him and get together for a group hug.

"You're still as pretty as before." Daniel complimented.

"You guys are still as handsome as before." I giggled.

"I guess I'm the best looking one." JaeHwan boasted.

"No way! I'm the best!" SeungWoo glared at JaeHwan.

"Ew hyung, please. Everyone knows that I'm the world's best looking guy." Daniel flips his hair backwards suavely.

"Excuse me? Are you talking about me?" A guy with a rectangular smile appeared behind Daniel. He places him arm around Daniel's neck.

"Aish... This guy again..." Daniel shake his head in disapproval.

"Tae! Let's go." Another guy with pink hair shout from behind.

The guy beside Daniel removes his arm.