Chapter 13

y/n's pov

"So...this is her plan..." I sighed.

I'm alone, at the rooftop. I can't believe that Jimin trust her, fighting for her too. I bet the others believe her now. What should I do to prove that I'm innocent? What can I do?

"I believe you." Someone said.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look behind to see V right there.

"Huh?" I'm puzzled.

"I saw everything. JiYeon is lying." V stand beside me.

"You saw?" I feel a slight hope.

He nod and sigh.

"But no one else believes, I think." I throw my gaze at the scenery in front.

"It's okay. I believe. Why don't you try to explain your stand? I can help." He said.

"He saw. The milk. In my hand. The evidence points at me." I said.

There is like a huge stone on my heart, it feels heavy and tiring to bear.

"You're right. But, it's alright. I'm here." He comforted me.

V's pov

-after school at home-

The members and I are in the living room, watching a random show.

"V-ah, did you know what y/n did to JiYeon today?" RapMonster said.

"What is it?" I pretended that I don't know anything.

He tell me the story.

"I didn't know y/n is like this." Jhope commented.

"Yeah. I thought she is kind like an angel. I guess you can't predict someone's character so easily." RapMonster added.

"I'm really surprised." Even Jimin supports them.

I get up, feeling pissed off.

"V-ah, where are you going?" Jin asked.

"You guys don't know the real situation. Did you guys hear y/n's side of the story? How can you guys just believe in what JiYeon said?" I vent out.

"I told you that y/n was holding that milk. That is evidence. It proves that she really poured milk onto JiYeon. Isn't it sufficient to prove that y/n is the one in the wrong? You didn't even know what happened back then." RapMonster argued.

"I know. I saw. Ughh, whatever. Think however you want. I'm not going to stand on JiYeon's side." I can't believe that I said "I know. I saw" so softly.

"I think he is sort of possessed by y/n." Jungkook whispered.

"Yes." One by one, they agree with Jungkook.

I ignore them and head to my bedroom.

"y/n is right. They won't believe her. Even if I told them what I saw, they won't believe me." I thought.

I decided to call JiSung, to ask what Wanna One thinks.

<on the phone>

JiS: Hey V!
Me: You guys know about the situation in school right?
JiS: Yup.
Me: What do you guys think?
JiS: I don't believe that y/n did that.
Me: What about the others?
JiS: Some of us are a bit confused. Some believed in JiYeon. Why?
Me: If I say that I know the whole true story, do you believe me?
JiS: Of course.
Me: What if I say that JiYeon is acting?
JiS: Erm...acting?
Me: Do you believe me?
JiS: Whatever you say, I'll believe.
Me: Good. Now listen carefully.
JiS: Okay.

I told him everything.

JiS: Wait, so...JiYeon is framing y/n? But why?
Me: She wants Jimin hyung. She wants everyone to think that y/n is a bully.
JiS: Woah...daebak....But Jimin....
Me: About him, I don't know what to do. All the other members completely believe JiYeon.
JiS: Wow...
Me: What about your side? Are you planning to tell them?
JiS: If I tell them, I don't know what they'll think. But I know who will believe in the truth.
Me: Who?
JiS: GuanLin, WooJin, JinYoung and MinHyun. Should I tell these few first?
Me: It's your choice. We need more people to believe in y/n. JiYeon is going to do anything to make everyone believe her.
JiS: What can we do?
Me: Support y/n. She needs our help.
JiS: I get what you mean. I'll try my best to convince them. Don't worry.
Me: Thanks, buddy.
JiS: No problem!

<end of call>

JiSung's pov

"I'm right. y/n wouldn't do such a thing. I have to let them know."

Secretly, I gather GuanLin, WooJin, JinYoung and MinHyun in my room. I explained to them what V told me. Indeed, they believe in what I say.

"I knew it. Our y/n is a nice girl." MinHyun said.

"I can sense JiYeon's hatred towards y/n." GuanLin added.

"Same!" WooJin and JinYoung supported.

"Let's believe in y/n forever!" I suggested and they agreed.

"Great. Now, I have to handle the rest." I have to think of a way to persuade them.

y/n's pov

Right after school, I walk to BTS house alone. I didn't want to ride in the same car as them. I enter my room as soon as I reach home. Luckily I arrive earlier than them. Soon, I hear noises. They must be back already. I stay in my room, doing my homework. Not long later, I hear V shouting, but I don't know what he said. To be honest, I'm curious what they said to him. However, at the same time, I don't wish to know. I guess that it's something about me, something about the milk incident. I have to avoid them for now. In the morning, I wake up very early and go to school early. Finally noticing, V join me. He hangs around me most of the time. He knows that I don't dare to go near the others. When I do so, they give me weird glares. Other than V, JiSung, JinYoung, MinHyun, WooJin and GuanLin also accompany me. Currently, JiYeon hasn't make another move. I'm afraid of her next step.

The bell rings, signalling the end of school. I walk towards my locker, packing my things. Just then, JiYeon come next to me. I close my locker and look at her. Her right cheek is red, eyes well up with tears.

"JiYeon, what happened-" I said.

"How could you slap me?" She cut me off.

Every student around us stop their tracks to watch us.

"I slapped you?" I questioned.

"Why did you slap me? Am I easy for you to bully? You hate me?" Her tears fall.

Students start whispering, commenting about me.

"I didn't slap you!" I feel wronged.

"You didn't slap me? My cheek is red because you slap me!" She argued.

Unfortunately, BTS and Wanna One appear at this timing. They must've heard what she said.

"I can't believe that you even slapped her!" Jimin stand on her side, again.

Slowly, they trust her, making me look bad.

"I didn't do it!!" I reasoned.

"Her cheek has your hand mark and it's red now." Jungkook joined them.

I really have no evidence to prove my innocence.

"Apologise." Jimin demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credits to BigHit for the video🌉🍁