Chapter 30

Vance's pov

Driving back to my secret base, I track the locations of JiYeon and the others. I'm planning when I should reveal my identity to the world. Not only that, I have to expose JiYeon's real family too.

"The 2nd richest CEO is holding an important meeting tomorrow morning. All the stakeholders will be attending. Are you going to attend or do you want a representative to attend on your behalf?" My assistant informed.

I've never ever attended a meeting before, I always send a representative to go. It's to keep my identity a secret. To reveal the lies, I have to take action myself.

"No. This time, I'll go." I make up my mind.

"Yes, sir. I'll inform them." He take his leave.

I know that my appearance will become a huge news, even the members and the rest will find out soon. I need to be extra careful tomorrow, ensuring that my face won't be caught on camera

-next morning-

Dressing in a white ironed shirt, with a Gucci Kingsnake underknot silk tie to complement my Gucci Monaco checked seersucker suit. Opening the drawer that is filled with accessories, I pick out a shiny gold G-Timeless watch and a Aviator acetate sunglasses. I style my hair differently. Checking myself one last time, I get on the car with my assistant and chauffeur. The moment we arrive at the company building, there are many reporters and cameras surrounding the car. With the help of my assistant and a few guards, I manage to squeeze past them while avoiding the cameras. The CEO of the company personally come down to welcome me, shaking my hand in courtesy.

"I'm glad that you're coming today, Mr Vance. Welcome!" He greeted.

He escorts me to the meeting room.

Jungkook's pov

V told us that he won't be home till night. I wonder what he's doing. The other members and I are doing random stuff, scrolling through news feeds, taking selfies, eating snacks, watching television and sleeping. Lying down on the fluffy cotton mat, I read out the current news.

"BTS entering Hot100 in Billboard. BTS might be nominated as a candidate for the Grammys. Vance finally reveals himself at a company. BTS is topping the charts." I continue to scroll.

"Hold on, Jungkook. Did you say Vance?" RapMonster divert his attention to me.

The rest look up from their devices, even Suga is awake.

"Did I?" Doubting myself, I scroll back up.

"Vance finally reveals himself at a company." I read it again.

"Vance! V's friend!" Jhope exclaimed.

Suddenly, the television shows the news about Vance.

"Yah! This!" Jin points at the television.

We gather around the couch, listening to the news attentively.

"Woah, he's really rich... Look at all the branded clothings and accessories he's wearing." Jin feels amazed.

"It's all Gucci. V has some Gucci products too." I observed.

"He even looks like V, except the hairstyle." RapMonster commented.

"Isn't it his first appearance in front of people?" Suga asked.

"Yup. That company must be honoured." I admire his features.

"What is V doing though? It can't be school work because our teacher didn't assign us work." Jimin said.

"He's being secretive again." Jhope frowned.

Vance's pov

Once the meeting is over, the CEO invited me to his office. Entering, I notice a small photo frame that contains a picture of a girl and him. Observing closely, that girl is JiYeon.

"Who is she? She seems very close to you." I pretended.

Hurriedly, he remove the photo frame from the shelf and hide it behind him.

"She is m-my...niece." He lied.

"Oh....she's pretty." I almost wanted to puke when I said that.

"Haha, yeah." He said awkwardly.

"Do you have a family?" I asked.

"F-family? I'm not m-married. Come, sit here." He replied

"So he did not reveal about his family to the media? Suspicious..."

He gestures for me to sit down while his assistant serves us some coffee. We talk about business stuff most of the time.

"I heard that the 3rd richest CEO is catching up with your company." I flip through the financial documents.

"Yeah. I'm going to get rid- No, I mean I'm going to work hard to widen the gap. Don't worry." The CEO nervously hold up his cup to drink the coffee.

-time skip-

I own many crucial evidences of his family, as well as the business. I know that the CEO has been using the company's funds for his personal use. I can make their company go bankrupt easily, I'm going to expose it when the time is right. It's already half past six in the evening when I arrive back at my base safely, successfully confusing the reporters who are following my car.

"Carry out the plan now." I give orders to my men.

-next day in school-

"I need to skip class." I hear XiuYing whispering to her cousins.

"But you can't. You're going to get caught." Luhan is filled with worries.

"It's important, guys. I really need to go." She said.

"How are you going to do it? I'm too scared to help you." Jackson chicken out.

"Is it really important?" As the class counsellor, DaeHwi is indeed cautious.

"Yes, it is." She stated firmly.

"I'll go with you." Jimin turns around.

"Jimin hyung is okay already?" I wondered.

"Are you sure about this? You might get caught too." XiuYing thinks carefully.

"Yup. Plus, I hate Chemistry class." He give a reason.

They discuss on the plan to escape school before Chemistry lesson starts.

XiuYing's pov

Halfway during the lesson, I begin my acting.

"Ah...." I hold onto my stomach.

It caught the teacher's attention.

"XiuYing, what's wrong?" The teacher puts down the book in her hand.

"Teacher, I might have eaten something wrong. My stomach hurts. Ah...." I continue my acting.

"Are you okay? You need to go to the nurse office now." The teacher said.

"Can I accompany her? In case she needs help." Jimin raises his hand.

"Sure, take good care of her please." The teacher let us go.

Once we're out of class, we run out of the school building, going to the back gate.

"Wow, you might get the Best Actress Award!" He teased.

I laughed at his comment as we climb over the wall to the other side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credits to owner for the video ⚁⚀

check out the lyrics of the song, esp the number:)