Chapter 35

V's pov

Jimin has been happy after since his birthday wish got granted. I'm glad to see him smiling again. I'm willing to give up my love for him. As long as he's happy, I'm happy too. The news of XiuYing and Jimin having a relationship spreads so fast. A few of the fans are against this relationship but it didn't affect the couple. Days pass by so quickly, with Jimin and XiuYing going out on dates frequently. It's time for me to expose my identity. I've called for a press conference to reveal Vance, as well as JiYeon's real family and their business. Dressing up formally, I join the others at the theatre room. As expected, Jimin is teasing his girlfriend.

"Stop teasing her already." I squeeze in between Jimin and Jungkook.

"Why are you dressed up like that?" Jin asked.

"We're going to a press conference." I announced.

"What press conference?" They said in unison.

"Vance's press conference. We can get to see him for real." I persuaded.

"Why should we go? He's your close friend, not ours." Jhope don't get it.

"Aren't you guys curious how he looks like? I'll introduce him to you guys. C'mon let's go." I begged them, showing my aegyo.

"Fine, let's go get changed." Suga is the first who stands up.

My assistant and chauffeur will go to the venue first. Gathering everyone, we hop onto our personal van and drove off.

"Is he handsome?" XiuYing questions.

"I'm the only handsome guy for you." Jimin pouts.

"Tch." Suga rolls his eyes, crossing his legs.

"If you consider me as handsome, then Vance is handsome too." V said.

"Hmmm...." XiuYing thinks hard, earning a peck from Jimin who is jealous.

"Remember, me only." Jimin eyes at her playfully.

"Excuse me love birds, there's a minor here." Jin covers Jungkook's eyes.

"Aish hyung! I'm grown up already!" Jungkook pushes his hand away.

"But you're still the maknae, the youngest." Jin quarrels.

"Zip your mouths and let me rest." Suga closes his eyes.

Jin and Jungkook instantly shut their mouths, bickering using their eyes. I sigh at their childish act.

-in the conference hall-

"This hall is huge." Jungkook scans the area.

"Of course. Vance is the richest here." RapMonster take a seat in the centre.

There is 15 minutes left till Vance appear. I excused myself to go to the gents. The moment I exit the hall, I head upstairs where my assistant is. There is a room prepared for me to get ready, changing into my Gucci attire. I style my hair like how I did back then.

"Sir, it's time." My assistant informed me.

I get up from my seat, staring at the mirror for a short while.

"Finally this day has come." I adjust my tie neatly.

Jin's pov

"Where is V? It's going to begin soon." I look at the door several times.

Just then, the front door opens. A man enters, wearing sunglasses and Gucci outfit.

"It's Vance! Why isn't V hyung here??" Jungkook asked.

"V texted me. He tells us not to wait for him." Jhope shows us his phone.

Flashlights filled the hall instantly. Vance walks up the stage with pride, standing behind the table. All of us are curious how he looks like, we are practically leaning forward to get a closer view.

"I can swear that he looks like V. His lips and nose are the same as V's." Jungkook squinted.

Vance's pov

Standing in front of a huge number of reporters and audiences, I smile warmly.

"Right now."

Suavely, I remove the glasses, revealing my appearance to the public for the first time.

"Greetings all reporters and special guests. Firstly, I would like to thank you for coming to this conference. I'm Vance, known as Kim Tae Hyung, a member of BTS. Nice to meet everyone here." I bow slightly.

There are murmurs and mutters from the crowd.

"A member of BTS? That famous Kpop band??"
"Kim Tae Hyung is Vance?!"

The members's jaw dropped, XiuYing's too. I keep my focus on the reporters who will be asking questions.

"This is a huge news! Vance-ssi is TaeHyung from BTS?" A reporter asked.

"Yes, I am." I confirmed again.

"Why didn't you show yourself to the public earlier?" Another reporter stands up.

"Well, I have some personal matters to handle which I won't reveal. Please understand." I answered politely.

After asking questions about me, I addressed another issue.

"There's another motive for this conference. You guys know that I work with the 2nd richest CEO. Apparently, that CEO has been doing bad deeds." I continued to spill out the beans, giving them evidences too.

The reporters begin to type swiftly, not missing out on any detail I give. Once the whole conference ended, I head back to the waiting room. I ordered my assistant to escort BTS and XiuYing here.

"TaeHyung!!" All of my members chorused the moment they come in.

"Time for another round of questions." I sighed.

They bomb me with many questions and I answer all of them patiently.

"Woah, I still can't believe this..." RapMonster is still in shock.

"No wonder you are able to help my dad. Thank you so much, Tae oppa!" XiuYing said cheerfully.

I smile back at her, earning a glare from Jimin.

"Hobie hyung and Jungkook, I know you both stalked me the other day. I saw your car behind." I chuckled.

"How did you manage to..." Jhope looks confused.

"I have a button which calls for 2 cars to intercept. It's that simple." I snap my fingers.

"What else do you have? You keep on surprising us." Jin lay back on the couch.

"You guys will know more as time passes. I'm hungry, let's have samgyeopsal!! I'll treat!" I stand up eagerly.

I know it's hard for them to accept this reality but they have no choice. It didn't affect our close relationship at all, which I expect it would. I owe them so much.

"Thanks, guys." I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credits to owner for the video😉🌼

there will be an upcoming notice soon, please read it!! 🔜