Chapter 29

Jimin's pov

"Oh Jimin. What are you doing here?" She heard me.

"Can we...umm....talk?" Finally, I managed to ask.

"Yeah, sure. Do you want to come in?" She refers to her house.

"Okay..." I accepted.

XiuYing tells me to settle down on the couch while she go and grab some water for us. Handing me a cup of water, I thanked her.

"What do you want to talk about?" She puts her cup down.

"I want to apologise for everything...." I look at my legs, fiddling with my fingers.

"I already heard that from-" I cut her off.

"No, I want to apologise myself, not with the members." I said firmly.

"But you already did." She stated.

"When did I?" I pondered.

I furrow my eyebrows, trying my best to recall.

"That day in class, during lunch break." She brings my memories back .

Realization hits me as if I were punched in the stomach. My confession!!!!!!!!!

"If you're worrying about your confession, I have to admit that I heard everything." She giggles.

"Y-you....heard..........." My face begin to heat up.

"I heard from your hyung too." She added.

"Jin hyung?" I guessed.

She meets my gaze with a nod, and we looked at each other until our faces flushed. The atmosphere is getting really awkward until someone pop up, breaking the silence between us.

"HEY! HOW'S MY GIRLFRIEND DOING?" Jackson jumps onto the couch, with Luhan shaking his head behind us.

"XiuYing is NOT your girlfriend, Wang Puppy. Sorry to interrupt, we'll be leaving now." Luhan pulls Jackson's ears and drag him away.

Whining and screaming can be heard from the big puppy. XiuYing and I chuckled at his goofiness.

"He's not your boyfriend?" I hold back my laughter.

"Both of them are my cousins. Jackson is just being extra, you can ignore him." A smile forms on her pink lips.

"HEY! I HEARD THAT! YOU BETTER- mmffft!" Jackson's shouts must be muffled by Luhan's hands.

We burst out in laughter again.

XiuYing's pov

"You know that I forgive you, right? Jin oppa told me that you're not smiling anymore. You make everyone worried." I take a sip of water.

"You're worried about me?" I'm taken aback by his question, almost choking on the water.

"Not o-only me, everyone else t-too." I answered nervously.

"Gosh! Why am I stuttering?" Shakily, I put the cup down on the table.

He hums at my answer, nodding slowly.

"Yah, what's wrong with that?" I glare at him.

"Nothing." He smiles innocently.

He leans closer to me.

"I'm older, you know. Yah? Tch, you should be calling me 'oppa' instead of 'yah'." He smirks.

"That's more like the Jimin I know!" I push him away.

"Jimin? Who is Jimin?" He acted.

"A stupid but cute mochi that I know, maybe." I prepare to run for my life.

"Stupid? Jimin is stupid?" He shifts closer and closer.

"Yeah. I thought you don't know who is Jimin?" I move backwards.

"Nope, Jimin is my closest friend. I know him very well, don't you think?" He flips his hair.

"Well, I don't care!" I get up and run away as fast as I could.

"YOU! COME BACK HERE!! YOU'RE SO DEAD!" He demanded, chasing after me.

"I need some help." I thought.

"WANG PUPPY!! HELP!!!" I called out.

In an instant, Jackson is seen running down the flight of stairs. I use him as a shield to protect me from Jimin.

"Are you bullying my girlfriend?" Jackson said defensively.

"What? No way!" Jimin surrenders.

I stick out my tongue at him playfully.

"Oppa, he scolded me." I pout.

"You..." Jackson raise his fist in the air.

"Oppa, no!" I shouted.

Jimin shuts his eyes tightly, waiting for the impact. But, it didn't come. He opens his eyes, looking at Jackson smiling.

"You did a great job! I'll leave you to scold her. You should scold her as much as you can, I support you!" Jackson pats Jimin's shoulder, leaving us alone.

"Wang Puppy, you can't leave me alone!! Jackson oppa! Shit...." I cursed under my breath.

"Well well, look what we have here. Jackson betraying you. I wonder what made him change his mind. Did you do something bad to him?" He smirks.

"Maybe 1 or 2 pranks..." I recalled.

"That's why you need punishments." He grabs my wrist, stopping me from escaping.

Pinning me to the nearest wall, he leans in, leaving a small gap between us. I gulp in fear, finding a way to escape, but there isn't any. I look into his dark eyes, blinking timidly, hoping that nothing bad happens. Every second I glance at him, my heart pounds harder.

"It's been a long time since you make me feel like this, Park Jimin."

"You're coming to my party right?" He asked, making me confused.

It took a while for me to come back to my senses.

"Y-yeah...." I replied.

He release his grip, moving away.

"Don't be late." He winks, leaving my house.

I stand rooted to the ground, unable to process what was going on earlier.

Jimin's pov

I dash out of her door, clutching my heart that is beating so violently. I slap myself mentally for doing those things. Did I make the right choice?

"OOOO!" Someone creep up behind me, giving me a terrible shock.

Knowing who's the owner of that voice, I smack him hard.

"Ah! Ah! Ah Pa Yo (It hurts)!!" He tries to defend himself.

"Hyung, why are you here?" I stop hitting.

"I saw you a while ago. I see that you're smiling now. Any good news to share?" Jin asked with a sneaky expression.

"Nope, nothing." I walk off without him.

"Hey! Tell me! Did anything happen betweem you two? You kissed her? Wait wait, you confessed? Hey! Answer my questions! Wait for me!!" He pestered.

Jin's pov

I'm glad that Jimin is smiling again. It's been long since he flashes his signature smile, eyes forming a thin line. The weight in my heart is gone after hearing him giggling at times, smiling to himself like an idiot. Must be XiuYing that caused him to be like this. I feel like I've accomplished something huge in my life, helping my dongsaeng go through this together. I can't help but smile at Jimin's cute actions like hopping around and squealing out of the blue. Our cute little mochi is back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credits to owner for the video🚶‍♂️👟