Chapter 25

JiYeon's pov

-flashback-

<on the phone>

"Don't worry daughter, I've taken care of it. You'll see later." My real dad said.

"Okay. I trust you in this. I want her to get out of my sight." I smirked.

"I'm sure she will. Everyone will hate her. I have to go now. Bye!" He said.

"Bye dad!" I hang up.

<end of call>

-end of flashback-

"I would like the victim of the violence to come up on stage." The discipline master said.

Slowly, I step out of the line and walk up onto the stage, standing beside him. I can hear gasps from everyone. I look at XiuYing with a smirk. Her expression is priceless, eyes widened with her hands covering her mouth.

"This is what you get for getting in my way."

XiuYing's pov

"Omg...it's JiYeon!" Jackson shrieked.

"Next, I would like XiuYing to stand in front of everyone here." The discipline master called out.

"Omg, XiuYing bullied her again?"
"I trusted her!"
"Unbelievable..."

I hear some whispers among the students as I make my way up in front.

"XiuYing is the cause of JiYeon's injured arm. JiYeon said that XiuYing bullied her, twisting her arm harshly when JiYeon didn't even do anything to her. This is a case of violence which I, can't accept. There will be a punishment for XiuYing. She will be temporarily expelled from school for 2 weeks." The discipline master decided.

"Hold on." I raise up my hand.

"What else do you have to say?" He glared.

"I'm sure this is a mistake. I bullied her? Since when? She was the one who bullied me." I said.

"Is there any evidence to prove your statement? JiYeon is injured as you can see. Don't make up stories to defend yourself, Ms XiuYing." He stated.

"Well... I'm sure this is something you'd like to see." I smile innocently.

"What?" He asked.

I turn around and give them a signal. Luhan and Jackson run up onto the stage and put a CD into the laptop.

Jimin's pov

"XiuYing bullied JiYeon again? Seriously? I thought I was wrong... Seems like you're really a bully."  I thought.

When Luhan and Jackson went up, I was surprised.

"Why are they up there?" Jungkook whispered to me and I shrug.

A video is being played on the screen. It shows JiYeon treating XiuYing badly, saying hurtful words. Then, she pulled XiuYing's hair, threatening her. This video caused a commotion in the hall.

I look at JiYeon. Her face changes as she watches the video. Like all of us, she is shocked. Just then, she charges towards the laptop and remove the CD, breaking it into half.

"NO! THIS IS NOT TRUE! THIS IS ALL AN ACT!! NO!" She screamed.

"I see that your arm isn't injured anymore. You can even break a CD. How great!" XiuYing exposed the truth.

Realising that she made a mistake, she quickly pretend that her arm hurts.

XiuYing's pov