Chapter 34

-in school-

XiuYing's pov

It's Jimin's birthday today! I reach class early to revise on the previous lessons. Outside the classroom, loud bustling sounds filled the corridor.

"Must be them."

Wanna One and BTS arrived, my cousins too. Everyone wishes Jimin happy birthday. Those who are in the same class as me, enter the class after some time.

"XIUYING!" Jackson run like a puppy, hugging me.

"Haha, Wang Puppy chill." I hug him back.

Pulling away from the hug, I look at Jimin who is next to me.

"Happy Birthday, cute mochi!" I smile brightly.

"Thanks!" He blushed.

-after school-

"I'll pick you up from the photoshoot venue." V said.

"You have a photoshoot?" Jimin turns around.

"Yup. I have to go now. See you later, Tae oppa." I rush out of the school.

Today's photoshoot is for H&M, the theme is Autumn. It's hectic, having to change into many outfits, posing differently too. After the photoshoot, I change into an outfit for the party.

When I take lift down to the car park, V is already there waiting

When I take lift down to the car park, V is already there waiting. He drives us to the bakery to collect the cake first, then going to the villa that they've booked.

"Woah! This place is amazing!" I scan around the villa in awe

"Suga hyung found it." V locks the car.

From afar, Jin saw us. He run towards us, guiding us to the kitchen without letting Jimin see the cake.

"XiuYing-ah, when it's time, you'll hold the cake and bring it out to Jimin. Got it?" Jin keeps the cake in the fridge.

"Okay, give me a signal." I agreed.

"Let's go greet our birthday boy!" V is excited, rushing off first.