Chapter 11

Jimin's pov

"That night, she screamed something. I heard your name, if I'm not wrong." JongSuk said.

"She screamed my name?" I'm getting curious by the minute.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Sorry to ask this but, are you her boyfriend?" Jin asked a crucial question.

"Haha! Boyfriend??" He laughed

"You're not?" Jhope spoke.

"Of course not! I'm her brother." He confessed.

"Brother?" All of us are taken aback, except V, who looks calm.

"Yup. Brother." He confirmed again.

I sigh in relief.

"V-ah, why aren't you shocked?" RapMonster place his hand on his shoulder.

"Erm....I..already knew........" He don't dare to look at us.

"What?!" Once again, we're shocked.

"I asked Daniel." He make us go silent.

"Let's talk about this later. y/n is more important." Suga break the silence.

"Oh yes, she is upstairs." I lead JongSuk to my room, with Jin following behind.

RapMonster's pov

"Explain." Suga said coldly.

"Hyung, you're going to scare him." Jhope nudge Suga.

"V, please explain. Why didn't you tell us earlier?" I asked nicely.

He sigh before speaking.

"I knew about this not long ago. But we're too busy with our new album, so I forgot to tell you all." He said.

"But, why don't you tell us the moment you knew? Why did you sort of hesitate to tell us? Why did you keep it from us? You could have told us as soon as you knew it. But no, you didn't." Suga fight back.

"Hyung...." I try to stop the tension from rising.

Feeling angry and pressured, V stand up, glaring at Suga.

"Fine, I'm jealous of Jimin hyung. Okay? I like her. No, I love her. That's why I didn't tell u guys. Happy?" V stormed out of the house.

"V hyung!" Jungkook called out.

"V!" Jhope went after V.

"Hyung! Why do you have to be so strict?" I get frustrated.

"Am I wrong?" Suga defended.

"No...but..V can get hurt by those words." I said.

"Ok fine, I'm wrong. Sorry then." Suga rolled his eyes and head to his room.

"Aish...." As a leader, I feel defeated.

"I can't even handle this...What kind of leader am I?" I thought.

"Hyung...what should we do now?" Jungkook sit beside me.

"We have to tell Jimin and Jin about this. Let's wait for them." I said.

Jungkook keep quiet while I think of ways to solve this mess. After waiting for a while, they're back downstairs.

"I'll be back tomorrow to bring her home. Please take care of her for me. Sorry to bother you guys." JongSuk said.

"No no, it's okay. We'll take care of her well. Don't worry." Jin assured him.

"Thank you guys so much!" JongSuk keeps bowing to us.