Chapter 9

Jimin's pov

Once she closes the gate, I start to run around like crazy. I mess my hair up, trying hard not to freak out. The way she calls me 'oppa'.....

"Park Jimin!!!!!! Are you insane?!" I scream at myself.

"Hey young man, quiet down will you?" An old man shout from across the street.

"Ah..sorry..." I bow to him in embarrassment.

I skip and hop my way home, recalling what she said.

"Jimin oppa....Awwww!!" I jump around like a little boy getting a candy after many times of pleading.

"Park Jimin....You've done a wonderful job today!!!" I shriek in excitement.

Without noticing, I arrive at my doorstep.

"Hyung!!" The maknae stand in front of me.

"H-huh? Oh Jungkook-ah." I stuttered, quickly fixing my messed up hair.

"How was it?" Jungkook smirked.

"You don't have to know....." I avoid him and walk straight into the living room.

Just then, something come up in my mind. I turn around and stare at Jungkook.

"Just now.......when you pulled V along with you, why did you.....wink?" I fold in arms, waiting for his explanation.

"I just thought that you are suitable to be with her as compared to V hyung." His reason leave me dumbfounded.

I'm about to say something when Jungkook showed me a 'fighting' sign and run off.

"Thanks, maknae."

When I enter the dance studio, the others stop what they're doing and look at me.

"Hey Jiminie! You don't have to be back so early, you know." Jin teased.

"Guys, next Monday is the release of our 《DNA》 M/V. Our stage performance is in a few days. C'mon, let's work hard." RapMonster instructed.

We stand in our formations and practice diligently until early morning.

-Friday morning-

y/n's pov

"Bye oppa! I'll get going now." I shouted as I tie my shoelace.

JongSuk is at the kitchen, clearing up the place.

"Hold on! I'll drive you to school today!" He shouted.

"What's the occasion?" I pick up my bag that is lying on the sofa.

"Nothing. I have nothing to do. Wait, I need to use the bathroom." JongSuk said.

"Okay, hurry up." I sit on the sofa, fiddling with my phone.

Not long, JongSuk is done. We head to the garage where he parks his car. He chooses to drive his favourite car today. We get in and he starts to drive.

"What time does school end today?" JongSuk asked while driving.

"Erm...around 4.30pm?" I check my schedule.

"I'll be picking you up from school." He said.

"What's wrong with you today?" I'm not used to having him pick me up after school.

"I'm a caring brother. Can't I do this for my lovely sister?" He pinched my cheek.

"You're weird today...." I mumbled and he laughs.