Chapter 4

•y/n's pov•

"Shhh...It's alright. Don't cry anymore." He said.

"This voice..." I look up.

"Are you okay?" His eyes meet mine.

"Him?! Park Ji Min?!"

Instinctively, I remove his hand away and stand up.

"W-what are y-you d..doing here? Are you s..stalking me again?!" I take a few steps back.

•Jimin's pov•

"Of course not! I was here earlier than you." I lied.

I move a little closer to her and offer my handkerchief. She didn't budge at all.

"Take it. You'll need it." I take her hand and place it in her palm.

I look at my watch to check the time.

"Class is starting soon. If you're not in class on time, I can help you to tell the teacher that you're unwell. I'll get going now." I said and exit the rooftop.

y/n's pov

I watch him as he leaves. I look at the handkerchief in my hand and smile a little.

"Thanks..." I whispered to no one.

Using it, I wipe the tears off my cheeks. After a minute or so, JiSung found me here.

"y/n-ah." He said as he hugs me.

"I'm fine now." I said.

"Really? I can stay here with you if you want." JiSung said.

"No need, I'm really fine now. Let's go back to class." I pull him along with me.

He knows me very well. He knows that I'm not fine even though I try not to show it. But, I don't want him to miss lessons because of me.

•Jimin's pov•

I enter the classroom and walk straight towards my seat. The 3 Wanna One guys gather around the tables in front of me. When they see me, they stopped talking and stare at me. I look at myself, checking my attire.

"Did I do anything wrong? Is there something weird on my face?" I start to wonder.

"Hyung, where did you go? We were looking for you." V and Jungkook stand beside me.

"Nowhere. Just...strolling around the school." I lied again.

"We called you many times and you never pick up." Jungkook said.

"I forgot that I put it on silent mode, sorry." I said as I check my phone.

Both of them go back to their seats. Right at that moment, GuanLin runs towards the other guys, panting.

"Where is she? Did you find her? I don't see her." SeungWoo asked.

"No.....no......I...can't....find..her....." GuanLin said while gasping for air.

"Where can she be?" DaeHwi said with a worried expression.

"Don't worry, JiSung found her." I speak without thinking.

All 4 of them turn to look at me.

"Shit..." I mentally slapped myself.

"Did you just say that JiSung found y/n?" JinYoung questioned.

"Umm....Uh..." My eyes dart around nervously.

"How did you know?" SeungWoo continue to ask.

"Uh..I...I....." I play with my fingers, thinking of a way to explain.