Chapter 17

Jimin's pov

During break, I keep glancing at V. He munch on his food quietly, answering Jin's question with two words. When he get up, he give a smirk to JiYeon. I find it weird, so I turn to look at her. Her smile is gone. There must be something going on between them and I need to find out.

"JiYeon is not what you think she is." JiSung's sentence keeps playing in my head.

"What does it exactly mean? She is bad? No, it can't be... What is it?" I thought.

JiYeon get up and leave the cafeteria, after V. I decided to follow her to see what she is doing. The moment she catch up with V, I hurriedly hide behind a row of lockers, eavesdropping.

"What does that mean? A smirk? Tch." JiYeon started the conversation.

"Don't think you can hide what you've done. I'm watching you." V sounded so threatening.

"Tch, what can you do? I've done nothing wrong. Who are you to threaten me?" JiYeon said.

"I'm someone whom you don't wish to mess with. I know that your real dad is not y/n's dad." V revealed.

I gasp, hearing such ridiculous thing from V. There's a silence between them, so I peek out a little. JiYeon is looking at V with wide eyes.

"How...did you....." JiYeon stuttered.

"How did I know? Well, I know more. I know that your real dad is working with Vance." V smiled cockily.

"Vance? Who is that?" I wondered.

"V-Vance? The richest guy.... How?" JiYeon gets more surprised.

"For your information, I'm a close friend of Vance. If I ask him to cancel the deal with your real dad, he'll do so. So, don't mess with me or my friends." V throw a glare at her.

"Ha. You think I'm afraid? You can't do anything. You must be telling lies. How can you know Vance? He is a secretive person, he doesn't reveal his face to anyone. Stop lying." JiYeon chuckled and leave V behind.

"We'll see about that." V snickered and walk away.

I lay back against the locker, thinking about their intense conversation. Nothing matches.

"JiYeon's dad is not y/n's dad?? Vance????" My mind is about to explode.

I have to investigate this matter further. V is weird, so is JiYeon. I need some help, I can't do this alone. After school, V left without us. He didn't tell us where he is going. The rest of us head home ourselves. I told them what I've heard, not missing out a single detail. Each of us have a special talent, that's why I need all of their help in this. RapMonster is the brain of the group. Jin takes care of us very well. Suga can be a genius sometimes, we wouldn't know when. Jhope gives us energy, our sunshine. Jungkook is our strength, the strongest in the group. About me.... I just help in anyway I can.

"How did V know Vance? On the internet, there are only a few things about Vance. His contributions and a bit of his personal information." RapMonster said.

"What is it?" Jhope shifts nearer to RapMonster.

"Omg! His birthdate is the same as V!!!" RapMonster shows us his phone.

Jin choked on the water while drinking.

"Such a coincidence!" Jin said after recovering.

"Wow, he is damn rich. He owns many buildings.... He even donates to the charity often." RapMonster reads out.

"A rich guy knowing V... A bit weird, don't you guys think?" Suga said.

Just then, we hear a clicking sound from the door. We look at each other, knowing that V is back. Jungkook quickly turn on the television, pretending that we're watching a movie. V just walks past us, going to his room. Like hyenas, we watch his every step. All of us heave a sigh of relief after hearing V closing his door.