Chapter 1

y/n's pov

"Hi... I'm y/n." I replied.

Students keep staring at us and whispering among one another.

"God... They look like a couple already."
"Oh please, I'm more suitable."
"Yah, Jimin oppa is mine."

I look outside the window. There are a group of students playing basketball. I recognize some familiar faces.

SungWoon, MinHyun, JaeHwan, Daniel, JiHoon and WooJin.

Class 3-3 must be having PE lesson now.
I remember that mint haired guy. He must be in BTS. He keeps shooting into the hoop.
I think he is the best player there. MinHyun and JaeHwan seems to struggle in stealing the ball. I giggle at them. I tap on DaeHwi's shoulder.

"Look down there. Both of them are so weak, hahahaha!" I teased MinHyun and JaeHwan.

DaeHwi laughs at his hyungs, making space for GuanLin to see too. We make fun of the others too. That mint haired guy keeps stealing the ball from SungWoon, MinHyun, JaeHwan, Daniel, JiHoon and WooJin. But Daniel and WooJin play quite well.

"I pity them so much! HAHAHA!" DaeHwi laughed out loud, but not loud enough for the teacher to hear.

Jimin's pov

As the wind blows her hair, I can smell the sweet scent from her hair. She is smiling and laughing brightly with the Wanna One guys.

"Can I ever be that close with her?" I stare blankly at her.

Suddenly, I got hit on the head by a paper ball. Immediately, I look on my right. Indeed, it's V who threw the paper ball at me.

"Yah, stop it." V whisper to me.

"What? I didn't do anything." I try my best to look innocent.

"Yeah right. I saw everything, hyung." He rolled his eyes at me and face in front.

Once the teacher is done arranging, he told us to communicate with our partners so that we can get to know each other better.

"Oh my gosh.. This is going to be awkward... Should I start the conversation or wait for her?" I scratch my nape nervously.

"So... Uhh... What should we..umm ask each other?" I think it's more appropriate if I start first.

"Any-anything..." She squeaked.

"Then, let's start...with the basic.. Whats your favourite colour? Mine is sky blue and black."

"I love...any pastel colours."

"Oh...Nice choice.....What about favourite drink?"

"Lemonade."

"Me too! I love sour things. Do you?"

She nodded and smiled.

I can feel my heart beat accelerating. If I'm not wrong, my face must be red now. I quickly cover my face with my hands, looking at other directions.

"Gosh...what am I feeling right now? She just smiled at me!" I have to control myself.

"Is there anything wrong?" She leaned in to take a closer at me.

I'm taken aback by her actions. I move away a little.

"N-no nothing's wrong." I fluster.

"Okay then." She become quiet again.

•y/n's pov•

"I hope you guys know your partners better now. We're going to have assembly period in a few minutes. It's held in the hall. I'll be leaving first. Please gather at the hall by 11am." Mr Ng announced.