Chapter 8

y/n's pov

"TaeHyung can be very noisy when he is with Jungkook." Jimin whispered into my ear.

"Awww, pleaseeeee...." TaeHyung used his aegyo.

"Let's do it in the living room then. I don't mind." I said.

Jimin sigh and give in.

*ding dong*

"It must be JinYoung! I'll go get it." Jungkook dash to the door.

JinYoung follow behind Jungkook.

"Yo JinYoung!!" TaeHyung give JinYoung a bro-fist.

"Hi guys!" JinYoung greeted.

"How's the concert?" I asked.

"It was great! The usual." JinYoung smiled.

We settle down at the living room. Jimin and I are at one end of the table while the other 3 are at the other end. We begin by doing some research on our personal laptops. We're doing the topic on leaves and flowers. Our teacher allow us to submit any materials that will be beneficial to our project. Jimin is researching on leaves while I'm researching on flowers.

"Should we collect samples of leaves and flowers? We can do like a scrapbook, then show our findings in it." I come up with an idea.

"Nice idea! I was thinking about it too. But, where should we get the samples?" Jimin stop what he is doing.

"On the internet, I've found some places that we can collect them." I shift my laptop nearer to him.

He lean in to take a closer look. We're just a few centimetres apart, I can even hear his breathing.

"I think we can visit these places after school. What do you think?" Jimin turns to face me.

Our noses almost touch. A sudden cough make us jerk away.

"Snacks!" Jhope carry a plate of chocolate chip cookies and place it on the table.

"Thank you!" All of us said, each taking a piece to munch on.

Jhope sit on the sofa, along with Jin. Both of them are watching a drama that is showing on television. I decided to forget what happened just now and focus on the project.

"Are you free tomorrow after school?" Jimin take a bite of the cookie.

"I have something on. Hold on, I'll ask my oppa." I put down the cookie and dialled JongSuk's number.

Jimin's pov

"JongSuk?" I was right.

<on the phone>

"Annyeong JongSuk oppa!" y/n greeted cheerfully.

"Oppa, I have a project to do tomorrow after school. I'm afraid we can't hang out tomorrow." She said.

"Thank you oppa! I'll be home after discussing the project. Okay, see you!" She ended the call.

<end of call>

"See you? She is meeting him later??" I wondered.

"Yup, I'm free." She said.

"If it's something important, you don't have to cancel it. It's okay with me." I focus on my research.

"It's nothing important. This project is more important right now. I'm really free." She answered.

"Okay. So...we're going to all of those places?" I asked.