Chapter 19

Jimin's pov

Once school ends, the members and I plop onto the couch, turning on the television.

"What's on the news?" RapMonster asked.

I switch the channel since the remote control is in my hands.

A news of a girl appear. That girl has deep magenta hair with sunglasses on. It's a scene at the Seoul airport.

"Is she a celebrity? There are loads of fans!" Jhope said.

We continue to watch as the reporter starts to speak.

"A famous artist as well as a supermodel, XiuYing, have just arrived in Korea! She looks gorgeous from up close! Fans are chanting her name as she smiles at them cheerfully. She travels from BeiJing to Seoul and is going to continue her career and studies here! All her fans can't wait to see her on television and many more!! Look at these fans here. They have been waiting for almost an hour and they finally got to meet her at the airport. It's really hectic right now." The reporter said.

"Wow, a famous and pretty girl. I think Jhope hyung and I have seen her on television before." Jungkook gasped.

"Yeah. It's the same person." Jhope said.

"Who are those two boys beside her? They doesn't seem like her manager or something." RapMonster points out.

"One of them might be her boyfriend. Who knows?" Jin guessed.

"I've got homework to do." V excused himself and head to his room.

"I hope she is coming to our school." I said.

"Same." The others agreed.

V's pov

It's not shocking to see her on the news since she is popular but I'm shocked to see the others watching it. Luckily she was wearing sunglasses. Or else, the sexy brain monster might recognise her.

"What if she comes to our school? Who are those two guys?" I wondered.

XiuYing (y/n)'s pov

The guys and I shop around the district, eating our favourite Korean food. Some fans recognize me even when I'm wearing a mask to cover half of my face.

Tomorrow, school starts. That same school, Rose Wood High. I'm not that y/n anymore. I've changed. I don't know how to explain to V, Wanna One and my brother. I'll have to find a way, eventually.

-next day-

"IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!" The two guys wake me up.

"Ughh, when are you guys ever quiet?" I get out of bed reluctantly.

They run out of the room happily. I prepare myself and check my closet for an outfit. All of them are black and grey, some are white. Last time, I used to wear colourful and comfortable clothings. Now, I love dark colours and stylish clothings. I pick a crop top and skinny jeans.