Chapter 33

Jimin's pov

Recognising that familiar voice, I called out. V followed my voice and found me. While cutting the ropes, he asked about XiuYing.

"I don't know where JiYeon took her to. What should we do now?" I feel desperate.

"Don't worry. I got this under control. Let's go." V runs out of the deep forest, with me tailing behind.

I look around for my car, but it's gone.

"My car..."

"She must have taken it."

"That bitch!"

"C'mon, take my car. We have no time to lose."

Sitting at the back seat, V drive off.

"You know where is she?" I hold onto the driver's seat.

"A GPS tracking device is placed under her car. Yours too." V monitor the tablet in his hands.

"You installed it under my car too? No wonder you know I'm here." I was taken aback.

Following JiYeon's car, we arrive in front of a mysterious old wooden two storey house. My car is there too.

"TaeHyung-ah, JiYeon has some men with her. How can we fight them?" I asked.

He chuckle, snapping his fingers in the air. Around 20 well-built men gather neatly behind him. My eyes widen at the sight of them.

"How did he... Oh my....."

"You guys wait for my orders. Hide somewhere for the time being." V ordered those men.

"C'mon, let's go in." He lead the way.

The door creaks as V opens it slowly. No one is in there. There's an eerie feeling about this house. I don't like the darkness and spookiness of it. It gives me the creeps.

"You go to the right, I'll go to the left." V whispered.

Making my way along the corridor slowly, I open the first door after mustering up my courage. It's empty, and so are the others. We gather back in the centre, unable to find anyone. We look up at the spiral stairs. With no choice, we climb up the stairs cautiously, observing the surroundings. There are a few doors deep into the corridor. A few muffling sounds and people talking can be heard.

"I think they're there." I whispered.

Both of us tip-toe our way towards the doors. The sounds are louder outside the 3rd door. I hold onto the door knob, turning it a little. It's locked. Suddenly, there's a scream. As if on cue, both of us kick the door open, giving JiYeon and her men a surprise. JiYeon is holding a lighted candle, preparing to drip the burning wax on XiuYing's hands. The moment she saw us, she dropped it onto the ground, putting out the flame.

Third person's pov

"HOW DID YOU.... V?! GET THEM." JiYeon points at the two.

"OVER HERE!" V shouted to signal his men.

V and Jimin fight those men first, hearing some footsteps coming in their way. V's men tackle the opponent swiftly. Knowing that the situation is unfavourable, JiYeon start to back off, wanting to escape this house. However, V is fast to block the door.

"Not so fast. You'll have to deal with me." V smirks.

"I'll call the police if you touch me! I'll sue you for harassing!!" JiYeon shouted at him.

"Report all you want, because you're bringing yourself to jail on your own. Your whole family is going with you." V said calmly.

With fury in her eyes, JiYeon fights V to get out. However, V dodges her punches and grabs her hand, twisting it.