Chapter 5

•y/n's pov•

JiSung returns with a piece of blue paper in his hand. He waves it in front of my face.

"I got it!" JiSung smiles like a child finally getting a candy.

He hands me the paper and I thanked him.

I told everyone what happened at the rooftop.

"Actually, I found out that you're at the rooftop all thanks to Jimin." JiSung said.

"How?" GuanLin puts his spoon down.

"I was on the 4th floor at that time. Then, Jimin saw me running around, so he stopped me and told me where you were." JiSung continued.

"No wonder he said "JiSung found y/n" in class, and we were thinking how he knew..." DaeHwi said.

I look at the note that contains Jimin's number.

"What should I do with the handkerchief?"

I've kept the handkerchief in my bag earlier. I take my phone out of my pocket and save the number.

•Jimin's pov•

"Oh um..it's nothing. I....just helped her with art." I managed to find an excuse.

"Are you sure?" Jhope smirk at me.

"100% sure." I firmly said, so that they won't suspect anymore.

We change the topic while munching on our food.

"Yah! Stop stealing my food!" Jin glared at the maknae.

"But I have none left... V hyung stole mine." Jungkook continue to take the sausages from Jin's plate.

"Yah! Go buy it again! Why steal mine?!" Jin struggles to stop Jungkook.

"Can you guys stop being childish?" Suga said without any expression.

Jin and Jungkook stop fighting immediately. Instead, Jin takes back his sausages and quickly chew on it before Jungkook can steal it again.

Sometimes I wonder what super power does Suga has. Whenever he says something, it makes people shut their mouth or switch topic. It's a little hurtful but 'swag-ish' at the same time. Since the day I met him, I always admire his swag and coolness. It inspires me to be someone like him, but a little more active.

-after school-

•y/n's pov•

The guys plan to go shopping today and they drag me along. MinHyun wants to buy some cleaning products like wet wipes as they don't have much left. All of us head to the supermarket and SungWoon push the trolley. JaeHwan, being a dirty person, hates to see what MinHyun puts into the trolley. When they arrive at the 'Cleaning' aisle, JaeHwan pulls me to the food aisle.

After spending time at the supermarket, we walk around the mall and shop for clothes.
Most of them search for black or white coloured clothings. However, JiHoon chooses clothes that are brightly coloured, pink, yellow, orange, green.... Indeed, the fashion terrorist.

As I was shopping, I come across a huge set of handkerchieves. It reminds me of the handkerchief that Jimin gave me. I take out his handkerchief from my bag. It is blue and white striped with a glowing feature.