A New Life For Samantha

Summary: A woman and her niece prepare to go on vacation when they get magically transported to Middle Earth due to a car accident on the way to the airport.

Chapter One

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Late March, 1983

"Judith! Merrilee! Hurry up! Or we'll be late for our flight!" called out Samantha Williams, owner of a fantasy bookstore and raising twin fourteen year old nieces, Judith and Merrilee. While waiting on her nieces, Samantha pulled up her raven hair in a pony tail. Shortly the twin teenagers bounced out of the room. "Judith, go brush your hair! It looks like a gust of wind blew it everywhere!" said Samantha. "But I cannot find my brush!" protested Judith. "Well if you clean your room sometimes, you'll find it! What's this?" asked Samantha. "Oh, its my book I'm reading for English class. The Hobbit by Jrr Tolkien! I must take this book with me on the trip." said Judith. "Oh, I love that book myself Judith You don't mind if I borrow it when you get done?" asked Samantha. "Go get your own book." said Judith. "Please? I'll get you your favorite cheesecake! The Triple chocolate chip!" said Samantha. "Fine! I'll let you borrow the book!" smiled Judith.

"Well? Are we all ready and packed?" asked Samantha. "We're ready!" said Judith and Merrilee together. And so the three women leave their home, and climbed in a dark blue Toyota Prius. Samantha climbed in the drivers seat. "Can you turn on the radio, Aunt Sam?" asked Judith. "Yes, but we're not going to listen to YOUR music." said Samantha. "Why? We love OUR music. Your music is too old fogie!" said Merrilee. "Hey! The sixties was a happy time of my life! And the large concert I been too! I got to run around naked!" said Samantha. "Like we really needed to hear that, Aunt  Sam!" mumbled Merrilee. "Well,sorry! I wasn't in the state of mind. It was all drug and alcohol influenced." said Samantha. "Drugs are bad for you Aunt Sam. You should've never done that stuff." said Judith. "No shit, Sherlock! I learned my lesson!" said Samantha, as they were about to head out on the free way.

Suddenly, all of a sudden a drunk driver pulled out in front of them. "WATCH OUT, AUNT SAM!" screamed Judith. Suddenly, the other driver's car crashed into Samatha's sending Samantha's car over a large hill. All three women screamed. The twin sister's held each other tightly. "We're going to die!" cried out Judith.   Suddenly, everything just went dark.