Chapter 1: Not your normal good girl

Your POV

I wake up at 6:30 am to my homemade alarm going off. I groan as I turn it off. I get ready, hop in my car, and drive to school. I park my car and walk to class. The bell rings as I'm literaly 5 feet away from my classroom.

I walk into the classroom and see everyone staring at me.

"You are late (y/n), again." Mrs Chesterfield told me with her annoying glare.

"Cool." I replied sitting in my desk.

Mrs Chesterfield rolls her eyes, "That would make that your 100th tardy this year."

"New record!" I yelled.

Everyone laughs and the teacher rolls her eyes again.

"Pull out a piece of paper and a pencil. We are taking notes on Mathematics." She said.

"Ah man I left my backpack at home." I said without caring.

"Do you need apaper and pencil?" Julie asked from beisde me.

"Might as well." I answered.

"(Y/n) why aren't you prepared? As always." The teacher asked.

"I don't know Mrs Chesterfield. Why aren't you kissing Priciple Smith's face like you did last night?"

Mrs Chesterfirld gasps and the class echoes an "oooo".

"Go to the principle's office NOW!" She yelled angrily.

"Okay. And I'll make sure to tell him that you're cheating on him with your husband." I replied and left.

I didn't go to the Principle's office, I went to my car and drove home. I grab my skateboard, spray paint, and go into the streets. I skate to an alley to finish the graffeti art I started.

~Couple hours later~

I wipe my forehead and look at my finished work. It was a huge painting of Megamind and words that said "Lord of All Evil". I smile at my work and spray painted my villain name, "Spray Demon".

"OH MY GOD IT'S SPRAY DEMON!" Someone yelled.

I look at the end of the alley and smirk. I skate down to him and spray paint his shirt with the enitials "SD" on him. He screams in horror and runs away. I chuckle and skate to the Metro City tower. I climb to the top and sit down.

"One day, Metro City will be mine."

(A/n): Hey guys! Thank you for reading the first chapter of my book. 1 new chapter will be published each day unless other things come up.