Chapter 3: Articles about Spray Demon

~Few months later~

Megamind's POV

Spray Demon was a pretty cool villain. She came back with money, cool gadgets, and food! She has been a huge update to the team. But I feel like "Spray Demon" isn't her real name. Something tells me it's something else.

I walk over to Minion since he was on the compewter.

"Minion can you find articles about Spray Demon?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked.

"I want to find out what the city thinks of her. And to find out what her real name is." I answered.

"Okay." He replied.

He typed some buttons, "There's dozens about her."

"Click on the first one." I said.

He does as told, "New villain on the streets: The citizens of Metro City call her the Spray Demon. She is known for doing her own graffiti art and stealing what she wants. The Mayor of Metro City quoted, "If you are seen by her, you better run. If you don't, she'll mark her territory right where you are." Every citizen knows to stay away from her and let her get what she wants because they don't want to be hurt."

"People fear her." I said, "But we still don't know her real name."

He scams through other articles, "Spray Demon symbols, Spray Demon strikes again, Spray Demon escapes Metro Man. They all say Spray Demon. They don't know her real name either."

"I'm curious to know her real name!" I said.

"Sir maybe she doesn't want anyone to know her real name. From the results of how people think of her, we better respect her boundaries before she marks her territory right where we stand." Minion explained.

"Oh you're such a pill, Minion." I replied.

Spray Demon burst through the door with 5 bags of stolen goods. Minion quickly shuts his compewter.

"Oh! Hey Spray! What did you get?" He asked.

"2 bags of cash, 1 bag of gold, 1 bag of jewels, and a guitar." She answered setting everything down.

"Why a guitar?" I asked.

"I gotta steal something for myself too." She said rolling her eyes, "Where do you want all this stuff?"

"In the storage room with the other stuff."

She picks up the bags and walks away. Minion and I look at each other.

"Is she always moody like that?" Minion asked.

"A villain is supposed to be moody. That's how she gets people to fear her." I explained.

"People don't fear us." He replied.

"They will since now Spray Demon's on our team." I smirked.