Chapter 9: Blowing up the Museum

Your POV

I made it back before Megamind and Minion did. I grab a wrench and throw it to the brain bots. They go fetch it and bring it back to me. Megamind and Minion come in and I throw the wrench again.

"Spray." Minion said nervously, "How long have you been home?"

"Not long. Maybe half an hour." I lied.

A brain bot brings me the wrench and I throw it again.

"Playing with the brain bots?" Megamind asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"That's nice of you to play with them." Minion said.

"Bleh!" I scoffed, "Don't even get me started on nice."

"Why?" Minion asked.

"It's overrated and also a disease." I answered.

Megamind and Minion look at each other weirdly.

"Well Spray we have a job for you." Megamind said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Blow up the Metro Man Museum." Minion answered.

Megamind looks at Minion in a crazy way.

"Let's do it. Where's the dynamite?" I asked.

"Actually I'm going with you." Megamind said.

"You are?" Minion and I asked.

Minion didn't even know?

"Yes." Megamind said, "You're 18; still basically a child."

I stood up against him with anger trying to escape my lips.

"I. am. NOT. a. child." I growled.

"Either way. I'm still going." He replied.

I roll my eyes, "Let's go then."

Megamind and I started walking to the Metro Man Museum. 

Megamind's POV

Spray and I were walking to the Metro Man Museum. There was silence throughout the city until Spray put something in the paint can and shook it up.

"What did you put in there?" I asked, trying to create a conversation.

"Explosive gun powder." She answered.

I jumped away from her, "ARE YOU INSANE??? Now it's gonna explode any second!"

"Relax blue blur brains. I created it to explode the second its sprayed." She explained.

"Oh." I said moving back to where I was, "You are quit the inventor aren't you?"

"Just because I make a few things doesn't mean I'm an inventor." She said.

"Believe me I thought the same way you did. But once I realized how many evil amazing creations I made, I knew that I was an inventor. Look at what you've created: graffiti art, disguise watches, and explosive gun powder that only explodes when you spray it. Those are amazing inventions. You are an inventor Spray." I explained.

She scoffed, "Let's just blow up this museum and go home."

She skate boarded to the museum leaving me in the dust. The museum wasn't far. Once I got closer to it, I saw someone that I never thought would be here.

. . .Roxanne Ritchi.

Spray was already at the bottom of the statue ready to blow it up to bits. I ran to Spray.

"Spray don't do it yet." I said catching my breath.

She groaned, "why?"

"Because I need to do something. I'll signal you."

"With what?" She asked.

"I'll drop this bomb." I said.

She rolled her eyes, "Hurry up."

I take the elevator to the top and look at the statue. I pull out the yellow roses along with the time bomb.

Your POV

I shake my paint can to keep the paint from drying and sticking. What's taking him so long? I would've had this place blown up by now if Megamind wasn't here. I look up and see him talking to the statue.Crazy much?

Soon Megamind dropped the stupid flowers along with the time bomb. I pick it up and it was set to 3 minutes. I set the bomb on the statue's foot and look up to try to find Megamind. He was nowhere to be seen. I only see Roxanne and some nerd.

Wait a minute. . .

THE NERD IS MEGAMIND! THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO BLOW THIS PALCE UP YET! HE WANTED TO SEE ROXANNE!

I spray the statue until my can was empty. The timer had 10 seconds. I skated off with my skate board until. . .

BOOM!