Chapter 26: I love you

(F/r)~favorite restaurant

Your POV

I woke up in my bed and looked around. All I remembered was being at the park with Megamind. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I was in a T-shirt and comfy shorts.

"How did I get into this?" I asked myself.

I opened the door and walked in the living room. Minion was sitting on the couch. He saw me and smiled.

"Good morning, (y/n)." He spoke, "how did you sleep?"

"Hard enough to forget what the hell happened last night." I answered rubbing my head, "What did happen last night?"

"Well. . .you and Megamind went to the park. The citizens were giving you looks but Megamind protected you. You 2 played tag until your legs gave out. Then you went to get lunch at (f/r). You begged Megamind to get you a (super caffeinated drink) and shortly after that you had a full on sugar rush. When you got home you started to get very tired so he helped you into what your wearing right now and you passed out for the rest of the night." Minion explained.

I was blushing rose red in embarrassment, "He. . .undressed me?"

"He only undressed you and helped you get the clothes on. He wouldn't do those such things." Minion replied.

"I feel so embarrassed." I said hiding my face, "I can't imagine what I'd be like if I was drunk."

"Well we won't have to deal with that until about 3 more years down the road." Minion chuckled.

I laughed at his comment, "Where's Megamind?"

"He left to get doughnuts but he should be back any mo-"

"I have brought doughnuts!" Megamind announced from the front of the lair.

I walked to the kitchen and saw him setting the box of doughnuts down. He opened the box and smiled at me.

"Take your pick, (y/n)." He said.

I looked in the box and picked up (favorite doughnut). He picked up a powdered jelly doughnut. Minion walked in and picked up a glazed doughnut. I sat on the couch and started eating the doughnut. Megamind sat next to me and turned on the TV.

Roxanne was reporting the News. Megamind's eyes were glued to the TV. Bad thoughts were entering my head.

What if he still had feelings for Roxanne?
I must be annoying because of my sugar rushes.
What if everything he did was fake?

I finished my doughnut and stood up.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I announced.

"Okay." Megamind and Minion said in unison.

I walked in my bedroom and picked up my phone. I turned on some music and turned on the shower. My phone played Fallout by Marianas Trench. I absolutely loved this song. Once the water turned warm, I stepped in.

I let the water flood over my skin. I washed my hair, body, and shaved. I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on an outfit. I did my make up and sprayed perfume on myself.

 I did my make up and sprayed perfume on myself

I walked out of my bedroom and to the living room

"You look adorable." Megamind smiled.

"Thanks." I replied without making eye contact.

Minion gave a confused look. I walked outside and looked around. I then heard someone behind me. I turned around to see Megamind.

"I'm coming with just in case something happens." He said.

Like anyone would actually mess with me, I thought to myself.

I bit my tongue, "okay."

We started walking around the city. I didn't give eye contact because my face was a tomato.

"uh sorry about last night." I blushed even more.

"There's nothing to be sorry about." He said.

"But you had to help me get dressed." I replied.

Megamind laughed, "are you embarrassed?"

"Yes!" I looked at him with a tomato face.

"Don't stress over it." He said, "you were too tired to do anything. After all, I did give you that super sugary drink."

I chuckled, "yeah."

We sat in the soft green grass at the park. 

"You know I can't imagine how you'll act when you become drunk for the first time." He chuckled.

"That's exactly what I told Minion this morning." I smiled, "my sugar rushes make me bounce off the walls."

"It's because you've never actually been exposed to sugar." He replied.

"I guess we'll have to make this a once a month thing." I laughed.

Megamind laughed at my comment. He slowly moved his hand on top of mine. I looked into his green eyes.

"(Y/n). . .I know we've only known each other for a couple months. You looked up to me and stayed by my side. You have such an amusing, funny, and sweet personality. I don't know if you feel the same but. . .I love you." He spoke.

I had gotten lost in his eyes, "you love me?"

"You helped me open my eyes to realize who truly loved me for who I am. It was you all along. And after this whole Venom thing I realized how bad I messed up. I've been trying my best to make it up to you. But I wanted to tell you before you had mixed feelings. So yes, I love you."

I couldn't believe he told me he loved me. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back instantly and held me in his arms. We pulled away for air.

"So (y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"A million yes'!" I smiled as I kissed him again.