Chapter 13: The team parts

Megamind's POV

I was getting ready for something. Roxanne texted me and asked to meet me at a restaurant. I heard noises from afar. Spray and Minion were home.

"Megamind! We're back!" Spray yelled.

"I'm in here!" I replied from another room.

They walked in with bags of items they had stolen. Spray had black smears under her eyes.

"What happened to you, Spray?" I asked.

"Nothing happened to me. What happened to you." She sneered.

My eyes widened at her response. Minion stepped in.

"She wanted to attack Roxanne at the Museum today." He said.

"But some 4 eyed dweeb followed her somewhere." She growled.

I looked at the ground since it was me who was the so called dweeb. I continued to get ready.

"What's the occasion, sir?" Minion asked.

"I'm going somewhere tonight." I answered.

Spray glared at me. I shrugged the feeling off.

"And that is.....?" Minion asked.

Roxanne was on the News and I smiled softly at the screen. Spray caught the drift and stomped to her room. Minion realized what I meant.

"Oh no! You're not going on a date with Ms Ritchi are you?" He asked.

"You could call it a date." I replied.

"But she doesn't know that you're Megamind!" He yelled, "you're lying to her!"

"I am not. I'm.....acting."

"You're pretending to be someone you're not!" He replied, "what happens when Roxanne find out who you really are?"

He took my keys.

I pressed a button on his suite that made his arm limp, "she will never find out. That's the point of lying."

"See!?! You are lying!"

I shrugged. Spray walked out of her room with a bag of things.

"Spray where are you going?" Minion asked.

"Have fun with your date." She spat and walked out, slamming the door behind her.

Minion turned to me again with a glare, "What you're doing....is bad."

"I know Minion."

"No. I mean bad, bad." He replied, "not good bad."

"Not when Roxanne is involved."

"No we are the bed guys. We are supposed to be ruling the world."

"Maybe I don't want to be the bad guy anymore!"

Minion gasped, "who are you?"

I opened the car door and Minion sighed.

"Ya know...Spray felt safe with her under our wing." He said, "but the wing has flown away."

With that said, he left. Megmind was left alone in the lair. He looked in the mirror and switched to Bernard's form. He softly smiled and left.