Chapter 16: Pocessed

Megamind's POV

I rushed to Roxanne's apartment so I could make things right. I entered the building and a guy at a front desk looked at me fearfully.

"Hey you're not allowed in-!"

I shot him with my dehydration gun. I picked up his ice cube and continued on to make my way to Roxanne's apartment. After the agony of running up flights of stairs, I made my way to her door. I rang her doorbell continuously until she finally opened the door.

"What do you want?" She snarled, mashing the door with my face.

"Spray's turned evil!" I said as my face squished in the middle of the door frame and the door.

"Congratulations you finally figured it out!" She snapped, "and why did my door man let you up?"

I held up the ice cube and she took it.

"Carlos!" She gasped, then squished me with the door.

"Roxanne no! We need to help her!" I said.

"When she tried to murder me?!?! Hell no!"

"Roxanne you don't understand!" I explained, "what we're seeing of her is not the real (y/n)! And you know it!"

There was silence for a moment and I knew that she was thinking; she knew I was right. She opened the door and I fell right in.

"What's happening to her now?" Roxanne asked.

"There's 2 personalities in her and I'm sure you've seen them too. The 1st one is herself; kind, caring, trying to stop the demon within her, and warning us from her. The 2nd is the demon; the one that won't let that 7 year old free from the pain of the past. The moment that her parents were doing those things to her was the second that the demon came out to play. You know that you've seen them. It was the night that the demon tried to murder you but Spray took over that demon just in time to stop what she was doing." I explained, "we need to help her. I just don't know how."

"I think I might know something that can."

Venom's POV

I grabbed weapons from the shop as people screamed and ran with fear. I stuffed bullets in the guns and held them up towards people. They'd scream and run away before the bullet had a chance to rip into their organs.

"I'm coming for you, Megamind. Whether you like it or not."

Megamind's POV

We drove to a place that I hadn't seen in a long time.

"There it is. . .my old shool house. After all these years this is where he kept it. Funny how it's smaller than I remember it." I said.

Roxanne and I walked to a basement that was under the building. I was really confused about what was going on. She opened a door and my jaw dropped to the floor. Metro Man's lair was here. All of his photos, costumes, stories, and everything!

"I didn't know his lair was here." I said.

"Hey look at this." Roxanne announced.

"What is it? What did you find?" I asked.

"Look this glass has ice cubes in it." She answered.

"Yes that what happens when water gets cold."

"No it's odd that the ice hasn't melted yet."

"Very odd."

We suddenly heard a creek sound. We turned around to see a tall figure in a white robe. He slowly turned around with a smile.

"Hey." He spoke.

Roxanne and I screamed.

Venom's POV

I set fireworks across the park and hid behind a tree not far from the park. I evilly smirked as I saw those humans enjoying themselves. I pulled a remote out of my pocket and held it up close to me. I then press the button. Explosions went off all around the park. Everyone in the park screamed in fear and ran quickly.

They escaped with a few burns and scratches. But boy did I have more planned for this disgusting city.

Megamind's POV

"You're alive?" Roxanne asked.

"You're alive. . . .?"

". . . .I'm alive." Metro Man said to us.

"But we saw your skeleton! You were dead!" Roxanne said.

"Are you a ghost?" I asked as I touched his cheek.

"There better be a great explanation for this." She finished.

"Speak apparition." I said squishing his cheeks together.

He gently pushed my hands away and Roxanne and I gave him sad looks.

He sighed, "Okay. . . .okay, okay, okay. You both deserve the truth. It all started. . ."

~One very boring short story later~
~Time skip brought to you by the brain bots~

"But. . .did you know Spray?" I asked, "personally?"

He looked at the ground, "yes. . .I did. I knew about her situation and did nothing about it. And that's how she turned into what she is now."

"Did her parents do anything specifically for the demon to choose her body?" I asked.

Roxanne's eyes then brightened, "Her dad was a medium! And he would do crazy cycles on her to make the demons see inside her. One must have stayed in her body and overtime took control of her based on what was happening to her."

I was in complete shock, "who would do such a thing to a child?"

"Apparently her father." Metro Man answered, "if I simply took care of situation she wouldn't be like this today."

"You can change that." I said, "all you have to do is help her."

"I can't help her. . .not in this stage." He answered.

"What's this stage?" Roxanne and I asked in unison.

"(Y/n)'s demon has now full control of her body. The 2 personalities you saw from time to time, has now transformed into 1. She can't hold back that demon anymore. Which means. . .she's gone." Metro Man explained.

My eyes widened. Roxanne was in shock. We slowly exited his lair and went back to the truck.

"Hey we can do this without him." Roxanne said.

"No we can't. You heard hat he said. Spray is a completely different person now. And there;s nothing we can do." I replied sadly.

I made my way to a place where I felt was the right place to be. Jail.

(A/n): hi everyone! it's been awhile lol. I've been super busy but here's the new chap! Also, my 18th birthday is today! WOOHOO I'M AN ADULT!