Chapter 4: Inventing the Disguise Generator

Megamind's POV

Minion, Spray, and I were robbing a bank and having fun. We suddenly hear sirens coming our way.

"It's the cops!" Spray yelled after spray painting the bank.

"Let's get outta here!" Minion yelled.

We run to the end of an alley as footsteps echo around us.

"What do we do???" Minion panicked.

Spray opens a manhole cover and looks at us. I think for a moment.

"Go on without me." I said.

"What?" Spray and Minion asked in unison.

"Go to the lair without me. I'll go to prison while you 2 figure out a plan to help me escape." I explained.

"Megamind put your hands up!" The police yelled.

Minion and Spray hop in the sewer and I place the manhole cover back in place. I stand back up with my arms in the air as the police were standing in front of me with guns in their hands.

Your POV

I kick some boxes in anger. Why did he do that? He could've gone with us! I sit on my bed with a sketch pad to think of a plan to help Megamind escape. I thought for hours, and hours, and hours, and hours.

Until my creative hands sketched the perfect idea for a plan. A disguise generator. I skate over to Minion.

"Minion I thought of an idea to get Megamind out of prison."

"What is it?" He asked.

"A disguise generator. Once you make this and Megamind wears it, he can disguise himself as anyone he wants." I explained.

"That's a brilliant idea! What would we do without you?" He smiled.

"Fail." I smirked.

Minion laughs as he starts making the disguise generator.