FINAL CHAPTER

Your POV

It has been 5 years since Venom's been defeated. Megamind and I have become the new heroes of Metro City. Roxanne helped us to when she wasn't reporting our stories to the News. She wasn't really that bad after all. I've learned to not let my past haunt me as I grew out of the toxic household I was in.

I stepped out of the bedroom with a white wedding dress on. Roxanne and her friends squealed with excitement.

"Oh my gosh!" Roxanne smiled, "you look stunning!"

"How do you feel?" Mary asked.

"Really nervous." I admitted.

"I'm sure Megamind is nervous too." Jasmine said.

Megamind's POV

"MINION I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"Sir calm down!" Minion yelled, "you're in your groom's wear, tie is on perfect, so now we are waiting to stand at the alter."

"But what if she's having 2nd thoughts?" Megamind asked.

"Sir she would never have 2nd thoughts." Minion answered, "she loves you too much to have 2nd thoughts. I mean look at what the 2 of you have been through for the past 5 years. She truly loves you."

Roxanne knocked on the door and poked her head in, "we're ready."

Narrator's POV 

Megamind stood at the alter and Minion and Metro man (in disguise) stood next to him. The whole population of Metro City was attending the wedding.

"I can't believe I am getting married." Megamind nervously laughed.

"Would you like me to pinch you, sir?"

"Yes."

Minion pinched Megamind.

"Ouch!"

"Nope, it's not a dream." Metro man chuckled.

The audience stood up as the music began playing. Megamind looked down the isle as he saw you slowing walking down with a bouquet of blue roses. Tears started burning Megamind's eyes. Soon you walked to the alter, gave Roxanne your bouquet, faced Megamind and held his hands.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

You blushed, "and you look handsome."

The Mayor opened his book, "We are all gathered here today to honor and celebrate our new hero of Metro City and his beautiful bride to be. If any of you objects these two's love, speak now or forever hold your peace."

There was an awkward moment of silence.

The Mayor continued, "Now we will move on to the vows. Megamind, please place the ring on (y/n)'s finger and speak your vows."

Megamind softly smiled as he picked up the ring and placed it on her finger, "(y/n), we've known each other for a long time. All throughout our journey from teaming up for robberies from teaming up as the new heroes of Metrocity. Spending time with you is my favorite thing to do. I promise to protect you, love you, and provide for our family in the future. I love you, (y/n)."

He creased her cheek and smiled at her.

"(Y/n), please place the ring on Megamind's finger and say your vows." Said the Mayor.

She placed the ring on Megamind's finger, "Before I met you, I thought I was going to spend the rest of my days alone. Before I met you, I never knew the meaning of love or what love felt like. But now that I've met you, I found out that I will never be alone and that I was worthy of love. I promise to love you and never leave your side." 

The Mayor smiled, "now Megamind, do you take (y/n) to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, and to love and cherish til death do you part?"

Megamind squeezed her hands and smiled, "I do."

"And (y/n), do you take Megamind to be you lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, and to love and cherish til death do you part?"

"I do." She smiled.

The Mayor closed the book, "it is now my pleasure to introduce you to those present here as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"

Megamind and (y/n) leaned in for a passionate kiss. Everyone cheered and clapped as they pulled away from the kiss. Megamind picked (y/n) up and spun her around. He kissed her again and they both lived happily ever after.

The End <3