Chapter 7: Spray's Harsh Side

Megamind's POV

I now rule Metrocity! Well me, Minion, and Spray. We were walking down the streets listening to music and dancing. We walk towards the police while they were pointing guns at us.

"Drop em!" I yelled.

They shakily set the guns on the ground as we walk by them. We turn to them when we stand at the entrance of the Mayor's office. My female brain bot gives me a microphone. I pat it and blow on it.

"First off, what a turn out. How wild is this huh? Muhahaha! I mean I just destroyed the powerful man in the universe. Are there any questions? Yes! You in the back."

"I'm sure we'd all like to know what you're planning on doing to do with us and this city." Roxanne glared.

"Good I'm glad you asked that. Imagine. . .the most horrible, terrifying. . .evil thing you could possibly think of. And multiply it. . .by 6!"

Spray Demon rolls her eyes and grabs the microphone. 

"What he means is that we will take over the city piece by piece. Day by day, week by week, month by month, and YEAR by YEAR. Destroy ALL your dreams with our wrath. And if ANY of you try to stop us, we will obliterate you in the most painful way we can. STARTING WITH A FIREY WHIP!" She explained.

Their expressions changed from confused to so very frightened. Spray dropped the microphone and went inside the building. Minion and I follow her inside.

"You certainly know how to scare people." Minion said a little frightened himself.

"That's because I've been evil longer then you guys. You couldn't even get a vicious monster to fear you." She replied.

"We could too." I argued.

She crossed her arms, "when was the last time you scared someone without my help?"

Minion and I stayed silent.

"Exactly." She said sitting in the Mayor's chair.

"So Spray." Minion said, "What made you became evil?"

She sighed and walked to the window. This can't be good.

"Reasons." She answered looking through the window.

"Reasons?" Minion and I asked.

"We all have a reason to be evil. But my reason is to remain to my knowledge only. Are we clear?" She said emotionlessly.

"Come on you can tell-"

"ARE. WE. CLEAR?" She snapped towards us with rage infecting her eyes.

"Yes Spray Demon!" I quickly said.

Her eyes became normal again, but her glare still remained, "Good."

Minion and I sat there frozen as if we were glued to the floor. We didn't want her to be angry at us. After about 2 minutes of nothing but silence, she rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to bed." She said walking away and slamming the door behind her.

Minion and I jump in fear after hearing that slam.

"Let's NOT get her that mad again." Minion said.

I get up and walk to her bedroom. I placed my ear on the door. I then hear soft sobs through the door. Why is she crying? She's the scariest villain of Metrocity. She shouldn't cry.

"Sir what are you doing?" Minion asked.

I shook out of my thoughts, "Going to bed. Goodnight Minion."