Chapter 23: She Remembers!

Megamind's POV

I laid (y/n) in her bed and covered her up. I softly smiled at her and quietly closed the door.  I walked to Roxanne and Minion in the laboratory. They were mixing mixtures and I was confused.

"What's going on?"

"We found a formula to cure amnesia!" They cheered.

"I thought (y/n)'s was only temporary." I said.

"Well I looked back at the results and there was a 50/50 chance it would be temporary or permanent." Minion explained.

"You mean to tell me that she could remain THIS WAY FOREVER?!?" I bolted as smoke extinguished from my ears.

"That was until I created a formula!" He smiled, "not only will it cure (y/n), it will cure anyone with amnesia! The hospitals could really use this!"

"How am I sure that this formula will not burn her internal organs?" I asked.

"There's 1/5 of powdered pumpkin seeds, to help boost the brain. 3 drops of razadyne to help gain her memories and stop confusion and hurtful thinking. 1/3 blended blueberries to help with stress. And a cup of green tea to boost the brains function."

"Sounds gross." I commented.

"It might not be the best of combinations but it's the formula!" Roxanne said.

"One problem." Minion said.

"What's That?" I asked.

"Since she has the mind of a 7 year old, She will most likely refuse to take this." He finished.

"How much does she need to take?"

"2 tablespoons and it should do the trick." He answered.

"We'll try it out in the morning because she's asleep and I'm very tired." I said.

"Okay. I'll put this in the fridge so it stays good." Roxanne said.

~time skip~

I woke up to hear giggling and feet running around. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and walked out of my room. (Y/n) was running around like she had eaten all the candy in a shop.

"Well you're up." I said.

"That's because Minion gave me (favorite flavor) frosting for breakfast." She laughed hysterically.

"MINION!"

"Just wanted her to be up!" He replied.

"You know after a sugar rush there's a sugar crash right?" I questioned in annoyance.

"I never crash!" She vowed.

"I'm not ready for kids...." I groaned.

Minion laughed at me, "oh sir. Children bring you lots of joy. (Y/n) is just crazy hyper."

"Because of you, Minion. You crazy hyper creater."

"Okay (y/n) look I have this stuff that you need to take okay?" Minion said holding up a medicine syringe.

Her eyes immediately grew 2x their size, "oh no not medicine!"

"It's gonna help you!" I said.

"You gotta catch me first!" She replied running away.

This is going to be hard since Minion gave her creamed sugar for breakfast. I ran the direction she did to find her. Apparently she ran in the laboratory. There are so many dangerous things in there that could hurt her. I looked around but didn't see her.

I then heard giggling coming from my chair. I slowly turned it around and saw her sitting in it.

"Muhahaha." She laughed.

"Okay I found you now let's take the medicine." I said.

"No." She pouted crossing her arms.

"(Y/n)." I said sternly.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"This medicine is going to help you." I said holding the syringe.

"I'm not sick.....am I?" She asked.

"Well not exactly. We're just trying to help your amnesia." I answered, "please take it."

She sighed and nodded her head, "Okay."

I have her the medicine and Minion came up to us.

"Did she take it?" Minion asked.

"Yes. How long before it kicks in?"

"I created it to where it should almost be immediately." He answered.

Your POV

After taking the weird tasting medicine, I started to feel funny. Lots of memories flashed through my head like a movie. It was like a movie about my life. I remembered my parents and how they treated me, how I tended for myself throughout the years, the graffiti I did, how I met Megamind and Minion, and how Venom almost took over the world.

"(Y/n)?" Megamind asked, "how do you feel?"

"I feel.....normal." I smiled, "Megamind!"

I hugged him tightly and he immediately hugged me back.

"I remember.....everything." I said feeling my heart drop.

"All that matters is that you no longer have amnesia." He told me, "or the mind of a hyper 7 year old."

I giggled at his comment.

"Don't tell me you're still on a sugar rush from eating frosting." He added.

I smirked, "I don't know you tell me."

I jumped up and ran away.

"MINION!" He yelled.

I laughed as I jumped on the couch. I put on (favorite show) and started watching it. Megamind found me and sat next to me. I yawned.

"Here comes that sugar crash." He smirked.

"What are you talking about? I never crash." I yawned.

"Come here." He said wrapping his arm around me.

I snuggled up to him and felt his heart beat. I don't know how much time had passed but soon I fell asleep.

Megamind's POV

(Y/n) shortly fell asleep in my arms. The sugar crash came faster than expected. Minion walked over to us.

"She crashed?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm so happy that she's herself again." I answered.

"It's a nice feeling." He replied.

I held her close and kissed her forehead. She can finally live her life.