chapter 7

A/n bishhh normani repeatedly blessed my timeline and I'm fucked up how was yall weekend I'm mad I gotta go back to hell I just want y'all to know Aucca13 is funny as fuck.

I woke up suffocated by titties and I swear I was in heaven. I layed on Normani comteplating on whether or not I was going to get up but my phone started ringing so I had no choice. I didn't look at the caller Id and lazily answered.
Phone call
Masi- I just got jumped by black crew
Dinah- where nigga I'm on my way
Masi- on Your corner g I'm out here bleeding
Dinah- ard nigga here I come do I needa bring the 40's out
Masi- naw just bring the crew I got something for dat ass
Dinah- are Lil nigga I got you

Black just fucked with the wrong nigga when it came to family I dont play. I got up real quick and started getting dressed and Normani woke up confused as fuck. She starred at me for like 15 minutes before she actually asked "where you going" I didnt respond because when I'm mad I dont give a fuck who you are. I just walked out the room but had to come back and ask Normani for the bag I never got back. She went in her closet behind some shit and pulled it out.

I had grabbed the whole bag from Normani so she wouldn't see me pull the gun out. I wasn't going to use but if I needed to I would. I walked down the steps and told Camila to get dressed. I had to call the crew meaning kehlani, zendaya ,Tremaine, august and Chris. I knew them niggas was down for whatever.

I had just pulled up on the block and saw Mask sitting in his car tryna Clean the blood off of him. I tapped his shoulder and he pointed at black Because he couldn't talk due to a swollen lip. Me and Camila stood posted on the block and waited for the rest of the crew to spin through. We stood there for about 5minutes and I finally saw zendaya truck pull up. Everybody hopped out.

"So what's the plan DJ" I knew these niggas would ride. "We gonna be the fuck outta black"." Are Lil Nigga we need these 40's" zendaya said lifting up her polo shirt showing the gun in her waist band. My uncle had always taught me never pull out a gun if you ain't gonna kill the person and I just wanted black to leave me alone." Naw not today but if he try some slick shit again he dead".

We walked over real nice and cool and then I ran up and punched the fuck outta him. Everybody was getting hits it until his ass looked disfigured. I leaned down to his level and whispered "fuck with me or my family again and you gonna come up missing". I thanked the crew for helping me and went back with Camila to Norman is house.

When we got in the house Lauren, Normani, and mama drea were in the kitchen cooking.

"Where the hell y'all asses been at" mama drea said with hella attitude while chopping up some chicken breast.

"Hmm well we had to go handle a situation-" DINAH I DONT KNOW WHY YOU DO THAT  SHIT DONT BRING YA DOPE DEALING ASS IN MY HOUSE AFTER YOU JUST GOT DONE DEALING". Her back was still turned to me so she didnt see the blood on me and Camila's clothes.

"Ard mama drea but we wasn't dealing" I hurried up and tried to get out of the kitchen but Normani turned around. Her eyes widened and then she nudged Lauren. Normani walked over to and grabbed me by my ear and walked me up the steps.

"Ow shit Normani why you gotta grab me like that". I was fed up and I know damn well it ain't that many steps but with her pinching my ear like this it felt like 5 trillion Steps. We finally got up the steps and she popped me upside my head.

I was about to tell her to be quiet so her mother wouldn't hear but then we heard a yelling from downstairs.

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao I know you did not bring your cacausion ass in my house after jumping somebody you know what -Dinah Jane illasane hanse amasio bring your ass down these damn steps". I hurried and took my shirt so she wouldn't see the blood in it and ran down the steps. I guess I wasn't walking fast enough because by the time I got at the end of the step she was pinching my ear and pulling me to the living room.

"stand next to each other cuz I'm about to knock some damn sense into y'all". Me and Camila stood next to each other and mama drea knocked out heads together. I had a big ass headache because Camila had a big ass head.

After our lecture and much child abuse she finally let us go clean up. When I got out of the shower Normani was sitting on her bed daydreaming. Good thing I had on my boxers and sports bra because she was sitting right at the edge of the bed. "Umm we need to talk about something". "Yeah shord wassup". "Dinah I like you and I dont care about the whole you deal drugs thing its just I dont want you choosing that life over me". "What you mean u dont even be out that long and sosm days I don't even gotta be on the corner I can just drop it off"." no dinah I mean you not thinking about how your actions affect me what if you get shot or you go to jail I need you to be careful baby". "I get what you saying mani but that's just what comes with my life". "Can you at least try the rap thing baby you so talented and maybe when you make you won't have to worry about that". "ard baby girl I try But I'm a thug at heart and you never gonna change that" With that I kissed her forehead and we got in bed to cuddle.