chapter 13

A/n look at me taking wierd ass pictures without my dominant hand😂😂😂

"Hello is this Dinah jane"." Yeah who asking"." Yes this is Shawn Carter I would like to fly you out to California to sign you to tidal"." I'm sorry I'm just doing to this for fun"." Ok well if you change your mind call back please".

I felt a pluck to the back of my head. "Dinah what the hell this is the fourth label you turned down". "Mani I told you I'm just doing this for fun and to make you happy you promised you wouldn't try and make me change". "Baby I swear I'm not tryna change you but it's like ever since you started rapping you just got in deeper"." Baby what is you talking about I been I can't get no deeper"." I'm talking bout them damn blue bandanas you and Camila wearing thinking me and Lauren don't know and the fact you won't wear red and you won't let me wear it"." Baby don't worry about that it's a small gang war going on right now and I just-"." No Dinah I'm done with you choosing that shit over me I need you to choose one and when you do get back to me"." Baby why it gotta be like that I'm just tryna-"." I know Dinah you wanna take care of me but look at us were living in an apartment my mom has her own house and she owns a rec center your name is on the come up you no longer need that life anymore"." How do you think I have all this shit you know what fuck it"." Fuck what Dinah huh"." I need to go before I say some shit I regret goodbye Normani".

I left in a terrible mood and to top that off I got a call from Zendaya saying some bloods were giving her trouble. I got in my Camaro and drove to where she was. As soon as I pulled up bullets started to penetrate my car. I grabbed my Glock out of the glove compartment and slid over to the passenger side to get out.

I saw Zendaya on the ground bleeding out and ran over to her. "Z come on z what happened" she looked up at me and I saw she was shot in the stomach. I picked her up and stumbled over to my car and sat her in the back seat.

"Come on Z we gonna get you to the hospital and you gotta be here" I sped off to the hospital. I got there in record time. I pulled her out of the car and saw a paramedic. "Ayyye man help me". He pulled her away from me and put her on a gurney. He then looked at me and grabbed me before I fainted.

I looked down to see I was shot twice in my shoulder.

Is Dinah gonna quit??
Is Normani wrong??
How do you feel??