chapter 12

A/n so I'm getting a new phone me and my crush are "talking" and I found out she don't like the boy that follows her around😭😭

Today was yet another day I spent all night in the studio. The amount of people who bought changes surprised me. I decided that I would make a mixtape and see how well that went. I had record labels calling me but I'm not tryna do this full time. Normani of course was upset so she didn't talk to me for three days. I wasn't really tripping because I was making a song for her anyway. I had been in the studio for a week working in this mixtape and I was loving every minute of it.

"DJ your girl in the lobby" Simon said while walking to his office. I walked out of the booth and down stairs to get to Normani. As I was walking down the steps I tripped a little bit. I heard a laugh behind me and saw Adrianna.

"What you doing here". "I heard you was in the studio I had to see for myself"."well dayum you ain't believe me"."yeah I just like when you rap that's all I was hoping to catch you working"."well I'm about to bring normani up both of you can watch"."oh yes it's litty" I laughed at her finally making it down the stairs.

I saw Normani talking to my assistant so I decided to take this time and scare her. My plans were ruined when she turned around.

"Hey baby- oh hell naw to the naw

Hahahhah got to wait tell tomorrow because it's about to go the fuck down in this bitch 😂😂😂😂