chapter 22

A/n heyyy bishhh😘😘 who wanna be my wattpad wife😂??

1 week later

"Dinah I have good news and bad news". Shawn had called me to his office today and said it was important. I had just dropped my album on Monday and I has already broken 5 records.

"So the good news is you got your tour bad news is the tour is for three months"." Why is that bad news"." You can't take anyone"."well why not"."we don't have the funds for your whole crew"." Can I just bring mila and normani"."I'll ask the boss"."thanks Mr.carter"." What I tell you about that and you will be having a party for your release"."okay gotchu and can I bring da crew thru"." Oh another thing beats wants to sponsor you and Nike wants to make a special shoe just for your tour"."damn that's a lot do I get paid"." Most def and the fact you a independent you get 85% commission"."OK and when do I start getting ready"." You need an assistant"." I got just the person but I'll see you on Thursday night bye Shawn"."okay DJ have a good night and good job".

I was driving through the streets of LA happy as shit until Adrianna called.
Phonecall
A- Dinah this is the 5th appointment youve missed

D- I was at a meeting

A- so a meeting is more important than your child

D- you don't even know if its mine calm the fuck down

A- you said you would be there

D- look yo check yourself then call me I'm not gonna be there for three months I'm going on tour so ask your other potential

A- you know what fuck you

D- you already did that plus my whole team

A- I fucking hate you

Do well bye and don't call me no fucking more you thot ass bitch

With that I hung up and turned the music up in my car. I was on my way home and I was about to get some loving. I was driving for 20 minutes and I finally reached my destination.

I opened the door and saw normani watching spongebob eating ice cream. "Baby guess what"."hmm" she said with a mouthful of ice cream. " my album doing so well I'm going on tour and you and mila may be able to come"."I'm so fucking proud of you but I got some news for you"." Wassup"." You know how I been sick lately and I had that appointment today"." Your pregnant" she nodded her head hesitantly." How far along are you"." 3 months". I had tears in my eyes because this was the best news ever. " now I can't leave you for a white woman that can't cook I'm stuck here" I said jokingly but she didn't find it funny. " baby girl I'm just playing I would never leave"." You better not or we gonna be on some life time movie shit"."damn baby you can't watch them shows no more".

6 hours later

I woke up on the couch in an awkward position without normani next to me. I got up and got the crooks out of my neck. I went in the kitchen to see normani cooking some Alfredo. I wrapped my hands around her waist but had to let go when I heard my phone ringing. It was lauren and she sounded really hurt.
Phone call
L- hello DJ you need to get to the hospital
D- what why
L- some dudes just jumped Camila and she's in critical condition
D- shit I'm on my way

I hung up the phone and started crying and getting ready at the same time. While I was doing this normani was following after me asking what's wrong. I wasn't ready to talk I was ready to catch a charge.

norminah4L said yes you guyssss❤💍