chapter 9

A/n so I finally decide to break out of my shell and ask my crush for her Instagram but when she typed it I was about to get off the bus and my brightness was low bcoz my phone was dying so I dont know her IG Fuck MY LYFe🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾😶

Today was the day of the funeral and me and Camila were having trouble not going the fuck off. This day was shitty and not because it was a funeral but because the family was shitty. The only person at the moment who was keeping me calm was Normani and I felt bad because today was her day to mourn not for her to be controlling me.

We were getting dressed and that was hectic because a few of the family came to Spend the night. They kept giving Camila and I shit for being there. Normani's uncle kept trying to get me to put on a dress. I was fucking fed up.

"DJ you good" I looked over to see Camila starring at me." Naw bro I'm about to go fire up in the car" Normani came out of nowhere "baby can u go with you I can't take this" I was very conflicted because I didnt want her to start using weed to solve her problems but shit today was an exception. "yeah come on LAUREN come here" she walked in looking confused as fuck. "Come hit the dutch with us".

All four of us walked out to my car. I drove down the block just a little bit so they wouldn't see us. I pulled the bag out of my glove compartment and  rolling paper. I didnt want us to high so I rolled two blunts for us to share.

I finally rolled both of the blunts and Lauren grabbed that shit eagerly. I lit it and let Normani have the first hit. She closed her eyes while doing so. We went back and forth in silence while stealing glances at each other.

"Dinah I don't know what the fuck you do with your weed but I luv this shit" I looked at Lauren and laughed because she was kissing her blunt. I looked at Normani and she was starring at me "what you looking at Lil nigga" she smirked "you what you gonna do about it" I smiled a genuine smile "nothing" she smiled back and leaned over the console to give me a kiss.

We were done with the weed so I rolled down the window to let the smell air out. I drove around for a few minutes to calm myself.

we got back to the house and dodged mama drea so she wouldn't smell the weed on us and we could change our clothes.