chapter 15

A/n use that song when I tell you to okay okay

"Mila come on we spending the weekend at Mani house so I don't gotta be waiting for y'all motherfuckers"."Ard damn wait you know I'm messy let me just you know clean up a bit"." Ok well hurry up I'mma start taking the bags to the car".

I was tired as shit lifting these heavy ass bags. I had called everyone that was going to tell them we were staying with mama Drea until Friday. I even included black I figured shit he killed someone for me so I had to get him out.

Camila finally came out(a/n😂😂I wish) and we got in the car. On the way there I picked up some Wendy's for Normani and went to Pizza hut for everybody else.

We finally got to the house and mama Drea had a house full of people. It was filled with air mattresses and bags. When me and Mila walked in everybody jumped at us.

"There's the man of the hour" Chris said raising his hand for me to give him dap. "Ayye Dinah we bout to act a fool all them Cali bitches is calling us"." Trey is you tryna get me killed nigga I gotta girl and she will cut my genitals"." Naw you just whipped I remember when DJ used to have like 6 side hoes wit no main"." Well now she got a main that can do everything her little side hoes can't do". Normani came out of nowhere shocking everybody.

Later that night I got a call from Shawn.
Dinah- hello
Shawn- hey Dinah how do you feel about a private jet instead of a public plane
Dinah- yo you serious mr.carter
Shawn- about as serious as a heart attach and call me Shawn
Dinah- yeah of course I'm fine with that
Shawn- ok Dinah go to the same airport but instead of going to the desk go to the back and it should be there and you need identification
Dinah- okay gotcha thanks Shawn

I came back with a fake sad face. "What's wrong dj"." WE BOUT TO GET ON A PRIVATE JET"." oh shit dj stop playing"." Trey I'm not playing I swear that was Shawn just now oh yeah nd Mila he wants to hear you sing"." Forreal dj I mean I know you said you was gonna help me but you work fast"." Yeah and if that don't work out I'm sending you to school in Cali so you can play basketball"." Dinah I ain't been to school in how long yeah I got my high school diploma but I barely passed to get it"." I know that's why I'mma help you and get you a tutor all that shit I promised you when I went up y'all was going with me so this is it no more dumb shit we on now we gotta leave the immature shit alone". " Damn dj why so much change of heart"." I just don't wanna see y'all hurt that's all"." Aww we love your mushy ass too dj".

We had been having a good night all night but then I realized I hadn't spent any "quality" time with my babygirl. I went up the steps to her room and saw her sleeping. " Hey babygirl wake up" she smiled while looking up at me. "I'm so proud of you I told you you were gonna be something"." And baby I believed you this all for you everything I do is for you I love you so much baby"." I love you too baby sing babygirl to me.
~play song~
" I remember writing that song"."oh yeah"." Yhup that was the day when I asked you to hold my package"." Baby promise me something" she said sitting up.
"Yeah babygirl wassup"." Promise me that you not gonna leave me for a skinny white woman who can't cook"." I promise I won't leave you at all for no one I'm in love with you Normani I see a future for us I'm talking kids and marriage all that fluffy shit"." I love you with all my heart". I started kissing her and that night we made sweet passionate love and at the end we cuddled in each other's arms feeling closer than ever.