chapter 25

Unfinished😊
Previously on gggb

Dinah's POV
"Dinahhhhhh baby are you okay don't you ever play a trick on me like that". she smacked the fuck outta me. "When did you wake up Camila why didn't you call". "Well she said she wanted to prank you and how could I say no to that pouty face she does"."first of all I don't pout and I want to surprise you baby girl".

We were currently waiting for the doctor to tell me my release date but in the meanwhile I was plotting on my next move. I'm not dumb I know it was black that set me up. I promised Normani that I wouldn't resort to violence but I can't let niggad get away with this shit. The doctors knocking is what knocked me out of my thoughts.

" hey ms. Hansen its so nice to see you awake"."its nice to be awake doc"."okay so if this goes as planned you will be here for three days more you need physical therapy and I need to clear you for any head trauma"." Okay doc that's cool". He started to walk out but then said "and Dinah lay low after you get out stress could get you right back here". Before I could answer Normani said," I'll make sure of it sir".

3 days later still Dinah POV
I was getting out and boiiii was I happy. I had been writing since the day my eyes opened and I was ready to record. We had been putting my bags and all that good shit in the car. I was ready to leave so I got in the drivers seat.

I was speeding down the beautiful highways of L.A that I so missed. "Slow down bae" normani said laughing at me. "I'm sorry baby I'm too excited I cant wait to get home.