chapter 19

A/n who wants to be my friend??😂😂
This chapter goes back to Dinah BTW

I was on my way to Mani when I got a call from Mila.
Phone call
C~ we got a problem DJ
D~what
C~ some dude keep tryna bitch me I wanna teach him a lesson
D~ ard here I come kid don't do nothing stupid
C~imma be waiting but not to long if you don't get him I am not responsible for my actions
D~hold your horses I'm coming

I was speeding through traffic trying to get to Camila. Yes she was small but when she got mad she blacked out and no one not even me could control her.

I pulled into the UCLA parking lot to see a big crowd of people around Camila and some dude.

"Mila come on he not worth it"."naw DJ he needa learn a fuckin lesson"." Who is he anyway you know we can't afford to loose shit now"." You better listen to your owner freak".I didn't know who this dude was but he surely was about to get his ass beat.

"You know what fuck this shit Camila fuck his ass up and when you done get your ass in the car". He swung at her and missed. She then proceeded to beat the shit out of his ass. Once I thought he had enough I grabbed Camila and pulled her hood over her head.

"Wow I haven't fucked somebody up in a minute I kinda miss the life we was living"." Well now you don't need to go back to that I can't loose you mila I love you with every bone in my damn body"." I love you to DJ but don't you ever just think about it"." Yeah I woke up round my usual expecting masi to bring me my weed"." But I wanna make Lauren happy i really love her DJ one day ima make her my wife"." I know kiddo I'm tryna do the same for Normani yeah I fuck around and get myself caught up but at the end of the day these hoes can't give me what she do and maybe in a few years I'll pop the question".

We continued the rest of the way home silently. We got there and I saw a sleeping Camila in the passenger. I got out and picked her up. I laid her on the couch and went to find Normani.

I found her in the bedroom naked getting ready to take a bath.

"Wanna join me"."most definitely"."strip" I began taking my clothes off and followed her in the bathroom. I got in and she climbed in after me and was sitting between my legs. It was moments like this that reminded me why I always came back to Mani she was my home my heart will forever be with her.

I hate the fact that old shit coming up about mila. everybody doing well and now ot4 Stans and cc fans argue for what because at the end of the day they are successful and you are the ones sitting behind a keyboard bashing someone for there opinions. IMA forever love all five of then no matter what they do (minus murder😂😂).