chapter 8

A/n bihhh I feel exhausted but imma update and HB_SK_JB_AG is my favorite reader her reactions give me life😂😂

I woke up cuddled with mani and later there for a good five minutes. It just felt right laying next to her and now that I think about it I haven't thought about another bitch since her. Damn she got my ass in check. I smiled at the thought of Normani she just gave me the chills.

I got out of the bed and went in the bathroom to get a cup of water yup you know where this going. I tiptoed back to normani and just poured the water on her face. She didnt respond so I leaned down to see if she was still breathing. I was at eye length with her when u felt a sting to my cheek.

"I know you did not just pour no damn water on me I should beat your ass". I was just sitting there laughing my ass until mama drea came up the steps to see why her daughter was cussing.

"Normani kordei Hamilton you will not use that damn language in my house now why the fuck you disturbing everybody , hell the three blind mice probably done woke up" she stood there with her hand on her hip. "Dinah poured cold water on my face" my mouth dropped open because she just sold me out. Before I could get a word in mama drea slapped the shit out of me.

After this afternoon I decided not to stay in the house. I was being a little bitch who wanted attention because I knew when I came back Mani would be all over me.

I was on the corner and I had been here since 2 it was now 6. I got in my car and drove back to the Hamilton house but when I got there I saw something I ain't like. Some dude was all up on normani when I walked in.

"Baby girl come here how you feeling" I said as I pulled her into me while looking into this dudes eyes. "Fine and baby this is my friend Arin"."ard baby girl I'm glad you all mine tho". To put emphasis on that I started kissing normani passionately until she pulled away and chuckled. Airhead got up.

"Ard Mani I'll catch you later kid"he pulled her into a hug and had his hands a little to low for my liking. Yup I could tell his ass was gonna be a problem.

A/n this is a filler chapter I promise you a better one