chapter 12.2

A/n I have a very valid reason for yesterday's duck off...... Sike I just wanted to make you upset
Previously on good girl gone bad😂😂😂😂I'm so stupid okay but forreal tho read down there

"Hey ba- oh hell naw to the naw naw I know you don't got your suck and fuck buddy here while y'all was alone" I sighed and grabbed Normani's hand. "Baby she just got here and she wanted to hear some of my music"." That's what iTunes is for".

"You ain't gotta be mad I don't want Dinah no more I just came to see my friend that's it" Adrianna made it worst when she said that because next thing I know Normani is pulling me to the bathroom.

"Pull your pants down" I was a little worried that she was gonna hurt me so I pulled my joggers down slowly. "Don't play with me dinah because I will politely fuck you up". I finally got to my boxers and she grabbed my dick. She got low and I thought she was gonna blow me when all of a sudden I felt air hit my dick. I looked down and saw she was sniffing it.

I started laughing and she looked up. "I don't understand what the fuck is so funny"." Umm the fact you sniffing my dick that's hilarious"." Next time you try some shit like this I'mma snif it and cut it off.

A/n ok so I have to tell you guys the real reason yesterday ended the way it did and why shit is short today I was playing football and broke my wrist so I'm typing wierd and I can only time a certain number of words before my hand hurts but I'mma update regularly but it's gonna be short