chapter 17

A/n hiiii

I was now 2,298.2 miles away from my home and it felt ... Different. I had never been anywhere but atl. At least I had Normani  there but I think she was getting irritable because Adrianna kept calling. Don't get me wrong if its my child imma be there but she was starting to get on my nerves. Camila decided she wanted to go to school and play basketball. That meant kehlani took that rnb spot. Meanwhile I was slowly topping the charts when my song I wanna try it came out. This was the new bodak yellow everyone was singing it.

"Dinah I think you should start working on an album you have caught the attention of the people but now you gotta do something with it"." Fr? Shawn I get to start a album"."yeah I mean you practically the only anybody has known for weeks I feel like we got something here you going places kid"." Thanks Shawn and I'll get started right away and umm how many songs should be on there"." Umm for this one just 10"."cool I've already been working on some songs".

I walked out of his office and was on my way to my condo when I saw drumroll please.......... My ex girlfriend. Now the story you about to hear is very cliche. She was my girlfriend until my parents died I guess I mourned too much for her because she left me because of my "negative vibe". Yes I dated uppity white girls back in my day but now its all about the thick ones.

"Omg Dinah hi". I rolled my eyes because her ass was still uppity." Hey alexa"." Damn you got better lookin over the years shouldn't have let you go"." Yeah you too" which wasn't a lie because she got a little bit of curves and her once short hair was now long and she was a bad bitch.

"What you doing here"." Oh im signed to this company but I was just about to get lunch"." Would you mind if I joined"."no come on let's go to in and out" all of a sudden I heard my phone ring. Glow and behold its normani.

"Ummm hey Mani"." Hey baby what you doing"." Oh umm just about to get lunch"."can you get me something"." OK I got you bye"." Damn Dinah why you tryna go so fast fuck yo ass doing". I knew I shouldn't have lied but I felt like what I was doing was wrong and I was in a fucked up situation.