chapter 11

A/n man I'm done with school already

Today was Monday and I was on my way to the studio. I was only doing this to keep people off my back. I liked rapping but I only did it to relieve stress I don't want it as a career.

I pulled up to the building that had kingdom records on it. I got out of my car and walked in. I saw a beautiful woman at the desk. I walked up to the desk while removing my snapback.

"Hi I'm Dinah I'm here for my 9:00 with Mr.cowell"."oh yes come right along". I followed her to the room with all kinds of equipment in it. I saw a man in a chair with beats on. He took them off and got up to shake my hand.

"Hey DJ ard so this is Micaya she will get you everything you need but this is your space we just work in it so you can get started now or ..." I had a lot on my mind so I decided I would stay.

I took my jacket off and made a slow beat with a good bass in it. I got in the booth and just let everything in me go.

All I ever had was ambition //never trust nobody always been suspicious// use to put on a good front wasn't  convincing//always was talked about cuz I was always different// but I had go make some changes// had to fix the puzzle re arrange it// had to find some new friend arrangements// had to find some new days ones to reign with// always show love but never get it back tired of the s

ame shit

0:32-1:26

Hook: I gotta make some changes// can't keep the same company// can't have the people dragging me down going up with me// dont act concerned now cuz you dont care wassup with me// cut you off real quick thats why I remain sucker free//tired of conforming myself to what they want me to be// I gotta make some changes// people wanna see me fall I understand this// they dont wanna see me smile they wanna see ms down// I learned the difference between the real fake// took my own family to see and that hurts to say//now the only thing I want is to leave and impact that don't fade //and my family to have it made i gotta make some changes//not a new me but just different company// I'm sick and tired of people keep bugging me//"dj if you go up you taking me"// same question I get asked everyday// just in a different way// I'm feeling claustrophobic man i need my space//and then its the snakes// but then I realize no matter if I'm winning or loosing its hate//every morning i wake up closer to my fate//every morning i wake up on the race to the cake//I gotta make some changes//

Verse2: i made the changes that was necessary// it was the people around that was making my visions blurry// funny they gone now and I can see them clearly//everything i say and do i do it sincerely//I understand that you just jealous and I cause a threat// the funny thing is I ain't even make and impact yet//now I'm self assured more confident than I ever been before//im sick of settling I keep wanting m

ore

I had just made my first song and when I looked up everyone was staring at me. I walked out slowly but Mr.cowell pulled me out all the way.

"DJ DJ DJ where the hell have you been all my life"."come on Mr. Cowell you know this is just to get my girl off my back"." Well can I at least put this on iTunes and see the result if its good we get to keep you if its not we keep our deal the same"." Ard Mr.cowell you got yourself a deal".

I left and went to go get some Wendy's. I got some for Normani because I have a hungry hippo girlfriend. I was on my way to Normani's house when I got a call.
Phone call
Black- DJ its done we ain't gotta worry bout his ass no more
Dinah- you did it already
Black- no I ain't do it I had somebody I know accidentally stab him
Dinah- is it connected to us
Black- hell no I disquised my voice and everything
Dinah- thanks bro that was some A1 shit
Black- I heard you was in the studio today
Dinah- yeah my girl was on my back gotta keep her happy
Black- you in love DJ I thought you was gonna be fucking bitches and getting money
Dinah- nigga I do get money I'm just fucking one bitch now
Black- yo you funny as shit
Dinah- I bet but I gotta go I just pulled up to baby girl house
Black- ard DJ and we gonna celebrate when you a superstar

I laughed ending the call and got out of my car. I walked on the porch and knocked on the door. I heard thumps and the door was opened by a crying Normani. I pulled her into a hug and  I immediately knew why she was crying. It hurt to see her crying but he got into my personal and block life I couldn't have him fucking that up.

"Baby girl what's wrong"."Arin died today and I had to find out on the news some dude stabbed him while he was getting out of the car"."I'm sorry baby but I brought you some Wendy's"."ohh baby thank you so much"

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then went upstairs to eat her food. I went in the kitchen to get something to drink when I heard Normani scream. I ran up the steps to a smiling Normani.

"Girl why in the fuck is you screaming"."baby I missed you". I couldn't help but smile at that. I gave her a kiss and got into the bed with her. She looked better now than she was before I came. I realized I was staring when I saw her with my phone. I snatched that shit so fast and she looked at me with a furrowed eyebrow.

"Dinah Jane I know you better give me that motherfucking phone"." Bae you gonna ruin my surprise if you go through it"." Baby just delete it I wanna take pictures... Dinah do you think I'm stupid give me the phone or get the fuck out"." Baby why you tripping you know I ain't cheating on you"." Dinah give me the phone".

I opened the phone and deleted black's messages. I gave her the phone  and she smiled at the phone. She turned it to show a dick pic I sent her a few days ago.

"I wanna see the real thing" she said while grabbing me through my pants.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂you thought you was about to get some smut 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂mad or naw huh how you feel sike keep going 👇 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

"Baby girl dont tease me like that" she pulled all of me out of my pants. She started rubbing up and down my shaft. It suddenly hit me she would never suck it. I pushed her head down to see how far I could take this.

She let my hand take her down to where she was face to face with my tip. She looked at me while she swirled her tongue around the top. She finally put it all in her mouth and I swear I almost died.

I started to take off her tank top and shorts. I kissed her neck leaving hickeys marking my territory. She was a moaning mess and all I was doing was sucking her neck. I looked down at her perfect titties and wet pussy. I played with her clit until she was impossibly wet. I slid in her keeping a slow pace.

She was very frustrated because she kept trying to match my thrust. I got tired of going slow so I sped it up while slapping her ass. I felt like I was in heaven until the moment she came and I couldn't hold it. I let everything go in her. When she got her energy  she cussed my ass out.

"Dinah what the fuck how hard is it to pull up you know what you ain't getting no pussy for a million years"." Baby calm-"."Dinah I swear on my pussy if you say calm down I'm going to slap you".

I got sick of her jabbering so I want down on her and that surely shut her up. She must've been to tired to say anything else because next thing I know we cuddling makes while she's sleeping.

This is for HB_SK_JB_AG because why not🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾