chapter 20

A/n hiii❤❤ I feel so good

Alexa POV

I was taking yet another blow from black because I didn't do my job.
"All I asked for was for you to get close to her you thot"." Black she had to leave" I cried out."then you should've stopped her I am paying you to do a simple tasks and if you can't do that you gonna end up dead"."OK black.

I left out of blacks house receiving a call from my brother Austin.
Phone call
Al~ hey what do you want
Austin- some girl from my college just beat the shit out of me and my tires are slashed
Al- here I come you know who they are
Austin- some girl named Camila and it was a tall blonde haired one with her
Al- okay here I come sit tight

Whoever fucked with my brother was about to get it. I then received a video from black of Dinah pulling someone off my brother and then her spitting on him.

I just lost all sympathy for her and I knew no one was gonna stop me from this mission. My brother was the only thing I had. I got in my car to get to my brother as soon as possible and Dinah came on the radio. I let out a sigh of frustration and turned the radio off. I had to kill her off quick before her musical career went any further.

Dinah POV

After me and Mani got out of the tub i noticed Camila left. I called Camila to see if she was okay and she didn't answer. I untangled myself from mani and get out of the bed. I put on some jeans and a jersey. I kissed Mani on her cheek and left out of the door. I was driving to camilas house when I got a phone call from Shawn.
Phone call
S~ hey Dinah you been working on that album
D~ yeah I only need to record 4 more songs and I'll do that Wednesday
S~ okay but our representatives are thinking about sending you on tour
D~ are you serious people actually like me
S~ yeah DJ you got star quality so I got you an interview for hot 97 well see how the album goes and if it goes as planned you'll be an international superstar
D~ thanks man now I got a new motivation
S~ okay bye superstar

After the phone call I was at camila's I got out and a girl noticed me."omg that's Dinah". Her friend turned around and they both ran toward me before I knew it there was a mob of people surrounding me asking for pictures. Camila saved my ass and came out to rescue me.

I noticed that her apartment smelled like weed and her eyes were practical closed. I was stressed as shit so I'm in the right place.

"Lemme hit stupid"." I was about to roll again I'm tryna get on cloud 45"." I'm down we gotta order first before we say some dumbshit"." Ard you gotta call Mani before her ass be wondering"." Naw whore I'm my own person I do what the fuck I want"."OK let's get started then".