Lovely awakening

Hey guys heres an update hope you like it and read, comment, vote and yup so go on.....🍍

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Remy's POV

When i woke up i was still in Ponyboy's grasp i thought to my self 'this is how i want to wake up everyday of my life if possible' but i know that, that wont happen any time soon. Hey one can only dream right? Well i tried observing my surroundings cause i am going to stay here for a while and i didnt really know how this room look liked, i was too tired last night.

But i couldnt i was trapped by the hug i was in and may i say that im not really complaining at all, but im hungry and PONYBOY ISNT WAKING UP! ugh what am- but my thoughts were interrupted by ponyboy waking up or at least stretching.

Once he was awake he had noticed in the position that we were in and that he was holding my hand "OH! sorry that kinda, sorta happens when im sleeping" "Dont worry about" i said cause i did like his hugs and his touch but i guess he doesnt think of me that way, its ok i wasnt really expecting him to like me or feel anything towards me but i had a little hope thats now gone.

I went to my left side and noticed that sodapop wasnt there, i havent really gotten the routine or the way this family works so i decided i would ask pony "wheres soda" " oh hes probably getting ready for work and hey im really sorry about putting you in that kind of hug sorta thing" " oh dont worry about it" just to make things less awkward i decided on going downstairs.

Once i got downstairs i found Darry making breakfast "hey kiddio have a nice sleep?" i smiled at the nickname he called " sure did darebear " he smiled at me and put a plate of chocolate cake on the table. All of a sudden the front door opened "HEY! CURTIS RESIDENCE!!!" Said a guy with a Mickey shirt on.

Once he noticed me he said " well looky looky who we got here?" i felt embarrassed of the attention on me, i really didnt like being the center of attention but i tried sucking it up and tried to answer the question "Hi" i said shyly "Im Remy" "well hello there im twobit" he said.

Two-bit all of a sudden turned to the cake next me and got super excited he then grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat in font of the tv, Mickey mouse was on and boy was he concentrated on that. The door had opened again and 2 other boys had entered, one had an eagle tattoo on his arm and the other had a leather jacket on and had a tough figure.

The one with the jacket had sat down on the couch watching Mickey too and the one with the tattoo tried stealing some chocolate cake from two-bit, he came into the kitchen and noticed me "well hello and who are you?" i was about to answer when two-bit answered for me "THATS REMY! OR SHOULD I SAY MINNIE!" I smiled "THANK YOU MICKEY" i yelled back to him, "NO PROBLEM MINNIE!" i smiled " well im steve" he said, he then turned around and grabbed a beer from the fridge and went to sit down on the couch.

I felt like somebody was going to sleep on the couch yesterday night but im not really sure so i asked darry "hey Darry, wasnt somebody sleeping on the couch" "Oh yeah Johnny, but he said that he was fine sleeping in the lot and left, i tried stopping him but i was really tired" he said, i guess that makes sense but where is he now, just then as if on cue Johnny came in and had sat down on the couch like everybody else.

I guess this is Ponyboy and Johnnys 'gang' its not so bad and Darry isnt going to let me leave and be with my dad so i guess i have to get use to them but i feel like they're gonna grow on me pretty fast.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alrighty then theres chapter 3 hope you like it and ill update soon👍🍍