Awkward

TANGERINES 🍊 I hope you guys like this chapter and on this chapter its going to be the last day of school cause i think school is just getting in the way a little so yeah but they are still going to be reading TFIOS ( The Fault In Our Stars) chapter will explain. But

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ponys POV

When i woke up i was facing Remys face not a bad view at all, i loved waking up to her face. I looked at the alarm clock i had on the night stand that was next to remy and saw that it was 6:45 am. I mentally groaned and just starred at remys adorable face. She had a little drool coming out of the corner of her mouth but she looked cuter like that.

School started at 8:00 meaning that i had another 6 mins to just stare at remys face. Rem and me start getting ready for school at 7 and today is the last day of having to do that. Thank the lord, i hated that hell hole called school its just a place where you had to be in the same room as the socs were, getting to the risk of getting jumped more often, not even after school, it happened during school too.

But now i have all summer to just spend it with twinkle star and the gang. I looked at the clock again and saw that 6 mins past so fast, it was already 7 so i tried waking Remy up before it gets any later. "Remy wake up" i said while shaking her. "Hmm?" "Wake up, its our last day of school" she smiled her face still in my direction with her eyes closed. I smiled too her smile is just contagious, i kissed her mouth while it was still in a smile and looked at her closed eyes.

She opened her eyes reviling her green eyes. I don't like green eyes on guys like me, i always argue with anybody who said my eyes were green, but on Remy they looked vivid and wonderful, i loved her eyes better than anybody's and if Rem ever said that my eyes were green i wouldnt mind i would just shrug it off and acknowledge it but only for her.

She started stretching and got up from the bed, i did too and we both started getting ready. This time i didnt sneak any peeks at Rem, i respected that she needed to have her privacy, so when she asked me to turn around i did, but sometimes i just wont. We both went down the stairs for breakfast, i went to the bathroom to grease my hair and Rem went to the dining room table. After greasing my hair i went to remy, Darry made breakfast and we both ate it all up.

"Oh guys tomorrow im not going to work, cause im really tired, so i just wanted to tell you guys about that and im going to be taking the late shift, so one of you will have to make dinner" Darry told us we both nodded and soda and darry headed out to work. Rem and me went to Johnny's house and walked to school with him "Uh guys you think we could walk by Jackys house and walk to school with her too?" Johnny asked "Sure" we both said so we walked to Jacky's house and walked to school.

Johnny and Jacky seemed to be hitting it off just well... maybe Johnny already asked Jacky to be his, that could explain why they wanted to spend more time together. Gee if they did that would be weird, that would mean that Johnny and jacky would have beat me and remy into dating, and me and remy have been together longer then them. I felt embarrassed of that, i mean i should have asked Remy a while ago, i hope she understands me...

*skip to 3rd period*

I saw Jacky walking with Johnny, they weren't really talking, Johnny was zoning in and out, in la la land, when i came next to Rem he didnt even notice till i said "Hey Johnnycakes" and not even full attention to the world until he saw Jacky at her locker and his eyes lit up, and walked to her, mumbling a bye. I had a face of surprised that Johnny could feel that way for a girl but anything is possible.