A new relationship?

TANGERINES 🍊 i hope you guys are doing well and this chapter is mostly Dally and Alyssa POV yup im also gonna make chapters with each couples POV and the same plot of going for a swim so yeah and this is just one couple. Also thank you guys soooo much for making me reach 5k reads and so close to 6k, anyway

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alyssa's POV

It seems that Dally doesn't remember me from when i use to go to Ponys house for his birthdays.

Seeing as how hes asking for my favorite color, but i dont know. If he doesnt then i guess i could just introduced myself again.

Its just weird since even then when we were around Ponys age now, dally was always flirting with me and now its like we're strangers again.

The gang were walking to the lake, everybody was wearing their swim suits and just walking, us girls were wearing towels around our body, i wasnt too confident in body and i guess neither were the other girls, so we stayed like this till we arrived at the lake. Jeffery had stayed at the cabin since we didnt want to risk the dog to drown or something.

The guys didnt care and just went around shirtless, with their trunks on, and may i say Dally looks so good shirtless, i tried not staring at his chest or drool but it was very hard.

Anyway when we go to the lake, the guys had all done cannonballs to enter the lake. When they were all in Dally, Pony, Steve, and Johnny were waiting for us to enter too, Two-bit and Soda started splashing each other with water while Darry was standing there like a lifeguard.

The 4 boys became impatient with us with not entering the lake "There is no sharks in lakes so just jump on in" said Steve. Evie was the first to make a move and jump in, Steve smiled when she swam to him and he wrapped his arms around her.

I also was just getting bored with this and just jumped in without the towel of course and swam around. Dally swam to me a while after "Nice cannonball" he said smirking, like usual.

"Thank you" i said smirking back "But seeing your body was way better" said Dally, i laughed "Your really trying hard to get yourself laid" i said giggling. He just chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and started walking to where the rest of the gang was.

--

Dally's POV

Im falling so hard for Alyssa, im gonna lose this bet with Remy, im acting as if i have forgotten all about her, but in reality i was really sad when she stopped showing up at the curtis, even the gang had noticed changes on me i started getting in the cooler more than usual, well for a 14 year old, but now i just get in the cooler for kicks.

And when i saw her again that day, i was happy but i had so many questions. I wasnt trying to just get laid but i did want to try having a relationship with her to try it out but i feel like if i do ill just fall in love her.

Then ill turn soft and reputation is down the drain, i dont know what to do, and when i saw her jump into the lake, her body was so beautiful. Im just really scared of my feelings, ive never had these feelings for a girl and for anyone for that matter, but i guess i could try.

Right now we were all just sitting on some towels after eating some sandwiches Darry made us for the trip. Two-bit, Soda and Steve were just waiting 20 mins before going back in the water, because Darry wouldnt let them go back in before 20 mins after eating.

I was sitting on a towel that was next to Darry and Alyssa, Pony and Remy were sharing a towel, Johnny and Jacky were also sharing a towel. Soda and Two-bit had their own towels and Steve shared his with Evie. I wasnt really into the conversation that the gang were in, but all i knew is that it was something funny, that it made Alyssa laugh.

I was biting my lip while staring at her body and her just laughing. But when she starred at me with a weird stare i knew i was caught staring. By now all the girls werent covered with towels and were just laying around.

"Can i help you?" Asked Alyssa i felt my cheeks start burning a little "Hey Darry can we got back inside now?" I asked ignoring Alyssa's comment. "Yeah sure" he said and Two-bit, Soda, Steve and me all jumped in.

I felt embarrassed for once in my life, this girl is making me feel emotions I've never felt before.

/-\

Alyssa's POV

The sun was starting to set so the gang decided to start heading to the cabin, Remy and Pony stayed behind. Today was weird, i had caught Dally staring at me, is he interested in me? It would explain why he was staring but i dont know. When we got to the cabin, we were all just laying around the living room.

Darry was cooking dinner, i was bored and decided to go outside and look at the now moon that was on the sky. By now Remy and Pony were inside, i was just staring at the moon and the stars that were beginning to come out, when i felt a presence behind me.

I looked behind and saw dally again staring at me, i gave him a half smile and moved over to give him space to sit. He sat next to me and lit a cigarette.
"Im sorry i was starring at you earlier."
"Wow i didnt ever think those words would come out of your mouth." "Well they did" "Its ok, no worries"

He looked at me and smiled, and then returned to his cigarette again. "But why?" "Why what?" "Why were you staring at me?" He shrugged. And it was left like that, silence filling the air.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There you go my TANGERINES 🍊 i feel like Dally and Alyssa are like a deep thought kind of relationship, meaning like they are always deep in thought idk anyways i hope you guys enjoyed and comment, vote or just read but PINEAPPLES 🍍