Truth or dare

This chapter is dedicated to X_smile_princess_X who also dedicated one of her chapters to me and your writing is wonderful and amazing ok so enjoy...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Remys POV

Everybody was now in a circle waiting for the fist truth or dare. Im terrified, the obvious thing to happen in this game is for me to be dared or pony to kiss and i wont be surprise for that to happen, like i said if it does it was kinda obvious.

Two-bit was the first to ask someone since he WAS the one who brought the idea, "DARRY truth or dare?" Said two-bit "Dare" Darry said "I dare you to SING!" "Ok what song" "Danke schoen" "Ok, easy" he started singing.

Danke Schoen, darling, Danke Schoen

Thank you for all the joy and pain

Picture show, second balcony, was the place we'd meet

Second seat, gold Dutch treat, you were sweet

Danke Schoen, darling, Danke Schoen

Save those lies, darling don't explain

I recall, Central Park in fall, how you tore your dress

What a mess, I confess, that's not all

Danke Schoen, darling, Danke Schoen

Thank you for walks down Lover's Lane

I can see, hearts carved on a tree

Letters inter-twined, for all time

Yours and mine, that was fine

Danke Schoen, darling, Danke Schoen

Thank you for seeing me again

Though we go on our separate ways

Still the memory stays, for always

My heart says, "Danke Schoen"

Danke Schoen, oh darling, Danke Schoen

I said, "Thank you for seeing me again"

Though we go on our separate ways

Still the memory stays, for always

My heart says, "Danke Schoen"

Danke Schoen

Auf Wiedersehen

Danke Schoen

He sang like an angel, and the perfect song too. We all sat there with our mouths open. "You better close those mouths before you catch flies in them" darry said. Everyone then closed their mouths and then the next person was next.

The next person was soda "Steve truth or dare" "Dare" "I dare you to run down the street in your undies and scream 'I LOVE YOU TULSA, OKLAHOMA AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE' steve hesitated at first but, he then agreed to it, not wanting to be a chicken and all so he did it.

After steves dare it was Dally's turn to ask someone "Pony, i dare you to..."

He was thinking and through all his thinking time i was praying and hoping that he wouldn't pick the obvious choice.

Him being Dally and all he chose the obvious. " I dare you to kiss Remy for about 2 mins or so" he said with that stupid smirk of his. Pony was turning a light shade of red when he turned to look at me, he was looking straight in to my eyes and then my lips.

I wanted to kiss him but i didnt want our first kiss to be because of a truth or dare game, but i really had the urge to just grab his face and kiss him. Pony then leaned in and we were so close our noses were touching, "Will you guys kiss already" said Two-bit we ignored him cause it was like we were in our own world.

He then kissed me and it was the best feeling in the world, the world stopped i felt butterflies in my stomach and... it was just amazing. When he pulled back cause we both needed air he looked at me deeply in the eyes and i did the same, he then smiled his wonderful smile i returned it back too. We both had totally forgotten that the gang was there.

But we didnt care, all i knew was that at that moment i fell IN love with Ponyboy Micheal Curtis.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ohhh i like this chapter anywho i just wanted you lovely readers to know my name so yup, names Jacky and the song here is from Ferris Bullers Day Off so yup i love that movie, if you havent seen it, see it and yup hope you guys like it PINEAPPLES🍍