Oh. Part 3

Heyo my TANGERINES 🍊 i got ma phone back so ill be using my usual orange and pineapple emojis, so if you read the last chapter, i left it so this chapter could automatically just go into smut...

I know iv'e been having warnings a lot but now for the people who really just dont read that kind of stuff, take it serious this time, you probably did but im just saying so no one gets uncomfortable with what im wrtting, but i hope MY EXTRA SOUR TANGERINES enjoy this chapter and to the TANGERINES who wont read this chapter, there wont be a smut for a while after this chapter so yeah..

anywho

Enjoy! ;)

( by the way, this is my first ever smut, so it might suck)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Remys POV

I dont know who was in my room, but i was going to find out. I turned the knob of my door and i pushed the door to find.

Ponyboy.

But he wasnt just in my room, noo he was... well... he was working on his manhood.

When i opened the door, i didnt open it fast or in a rush to see who was in the room, i opened it gently and i only poked my head in to see who was in, so Pony hadnt even seen, or hear me open the door.

His boxers were at his ankles, his hand was going up and down while he was whispering slightly so no one could hear him 'come on' he said to himself, like motivation.

He was looking at a picture, i couldnt see it, but if it some picture of a nude girl, i wouldnt be surprise, after all he is a guy.

The sight was a turn on, and i had to do something, so i did...

~><~><~><~><~

Ponys POV

I kept looking at remy dancing and her this morning didnt leave my mind for a moment, i was getting close, my hand was getting tired when i heard a door close.

I looked up at the door when i saw someone, i didnt expect to be here at all...

Remy

I turned white as the bed sheets, i didnt know how to respond or what to do.

I pulled my boxers up and stoop up in front of her awkwardly, i scratched the back my head and just stood there.

She had her arms to her side and she walked up to me her face inches away from mine and stood there watching me with a blank expression on her face.

I put my arms to my sides, and stared in her eyes deeply, she did too.

In a swift movement she put her arms around my neck and brought my face to hers and kissed me roughly.

I kissed her just the same, i put my hands to her waist and brought her close to my chest.

We were in a heated make out session, i run my tongue along her bottom lip for an entrance to explore her mouth, she excepted, my tongue eased into her mouth while she moaned, beneath my lips.

~><~><~><~><~

Remys POV ( lots of POV switchings)

Pony brought his face down to my neck, and quickly found my sweet spot, he kissed and bit at my skin, "Pony.." i moaned, i was a moaning mess, he continued to kiss and nip at my neck.

I felt his hard member against my thigh, I took his member and began stroking it, just like he was before.

He grunted and attacked my lips again with his sweet lips, i leaned down on him, so we ended up on the bed, he laid down, me on top and continued kissing, not breaking the kiss, my hands were on his chest.