Oh.

Alrighty then, um important message...this is weird but this chapter will contain sexual activities and or words so Warning to anybody who does not like to read anything sexual i will warn you when 'stuff ' start to you know...ok anywho i hope you EXTRA SOUR TANGERINES 🍊 XD enjoy

and im so sorry i havent updated in a while but

Enjoy! ;)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ponys POV

I woke up to green eyes starring back at me, with a wide smile. "Good morning horseman" "Good morning twinkle star" Remy was playing with my hair, "I thought you didnt like the name horseman?" "Oh i dont, but i am older now" "I'm glad you accepted it" she said chuckling.

I smiled at her and kissed her, her lips tasted like chocolate cake, probably from Darrys chocolate cake, i felt her smile in the kiss which made me smile too. She pulled apart and looked me in the eyes again, i did too.

After a while we both got out of the bed and started getting dressed, weird thing is, that i dont remember getting into Remys room and falling asleep here. "Hey rem?" "Yup" "How did i end up in your room" "Well, i think Darry brought both of us here, cause i dont remember either" "Oh, then he probably did"

"Yup, now can you turn around i gotta change" "Sure" but i didnt completely turn around, i was sneaking peaks, i just couldnt help myself. But when i went for one peak, Remy was pulling down her pj shorts, she wore, it felt so wrong but once i was looking i couldnt stop.

she always wore a red and white short with red poka dots and a blue plain t-shirt. Her shorts were now to her knees and she still didnt notice me looking at her, well now i was starring. (it might get a little too descriptive here so... just warning)

I felt my blood flowing to in between my legs, i looked down and saw myself rise, i was rock hard and my member started to throb. But when i look up remy was already changed and ready, i was still in my pjs, i quickly looked away. I started to take my shirt off, i wanted to change my shirt first instead of having to change my pants first and deal with my arouse later.

Later has to be right when remy leaves the room, cause its starting to hurt. Remy was going near the door where you can perfectly see my manhood 'happy', i put a couple of t-shirts that were laying around on top so you cant see it so clearly.

"You coming?" if by pre-come is what you mean then yes i thought but instead i said "Yeah, ill be right down" she smiled before leaving.

I hope ill be right down but now its just me and this 'problem', i hope this doesnt last so long...

~*~

Remys POV

I went to the kitchen to see what i could make for breakfast, Two-bit, Dally and Johnny were in the living room still sleeping, i didnt see the girls, and Darry, Soda and Steve were at work today so they could be at home or something.

The girls told me last night before i forgot stuff like going to bed, that we should have a sleepover, with all of us girls and just talk, i agreed and all the other girls did too, we were all going to sleep at Evie house, so i guess ill just meet them there.

I was making eggs and bacon, Darry already made the cake, so i put the cake on the dinning room table and left it there for the guys to just grab, which wont last long till they do. The eggs and bacon made a lot of noise to cook.

I heard groans coming from the living room, so the guys woke up, were they having a hangover? it wouldnt be a surprise. Pony and me didnt, so i guess we didnt drink. I made 5 plates of bacon and eggs. I started eating mine, i went to the living room and saw the guys with their heads in there hands.