Morning shift

Im still mad at myself for not updating, im really sorry my TANGERINES🍊 but dont worry im going to be updating a lot more 👍 so i hope you like this chapter and

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ponys POV

I woke up to Jeff licking my face, i smiled and held Jeff "Hey Jeffy" he stuck his tongue, since it was so hot, its July and its just the beginning of it, so it was still very hot.

Rem had told me, that she had to take a morning shift, because there were no other shifts to take till tomorrow. So i had to wake up without her.

I understand she has to take care of Jeff so ill support her the most i can, i started to get up from the bed and go downstairs, and Jeff had decided to follow me.

I started making breakfast for myself, and Jeff started jumping up my side, begging for food.

The screen door had opened and slammed shut, "Helloooo!" Two-bit. I walked out from the kitchen, finishing my breakfast, Jeff right behind me.

"Hey two" he was watching tv, still not noticing Jeff until he looked back, looking at me "hey po-" his eyes widened, and looked at my side, Jeff jumped on his lap, licking his face off, while two-bit was laughing.

"Hey puppy!" he said still getting his face licked, after a while Jeff stopped and layed down on his lap, Two-bit looked down at his lap and pet him.

"Well i see you met Jeffery" i said laughing, he laughed "Sure did" "Remy found him, named him and now is working at the DX to earn money to take care of him" i said with a small frown, starting to miss her.

"What!? minnie works now!?" i nodded a frown still on my face, "Well then lets go visit her" he said noticing my frown and trying to cheer me up, i smiled again "Sure! let me just get ready." i was in some loose gym shorts and a T-shirt as pajamas.

I went running up stairs excited that i was going to see Rem.

/*\-~~><~~~-/*\

Remys POV

I was at the DX working at the register and pumping gas into cars at times, i was bored and the heat wasnt helping either, until i saw two-bit, Pony and even Jeffy with a leash come to view, i smiled, Pony noticed and speed walked to me instead of running, not wanting it to be like a romantic corny movie.

I did too and we hugged tightly, he kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear " I missed you" i smiled and chuckled a little. He was smiling like an idiot.

"Hey two-bit" i said after our hug, and now i was standing by Pony inside the small store of the DX " Hey! Minnie!" he said while holding Jeffery in his arms like a baby. I laughed "You sure do like Jeff huh?" He smiled at me and nodded.

I smiled back and turned to Pony "Hey pony, you think we could go to a vet, you know to see how Jeff is? i got the money" i said "Sure" he said smiling down at me, i hugged him "Thanks pone" " Ill always support you on anything" he said to me.

I smiled at him, "Hey guys!" said soda and steve coming into the store. all 3 of us said 'hey' back "awww so this is jeffery!" Soda said noticing jeff in two-bits arms.

I laughed "Yeah" "Hes so cute" i smiled, " I gotta go back to the cars and work on them before the owners come to get them, see ya" said steve leaving to the garage.

Soda stopped petting Jeff "Yeah i gotta put gas into this soc car" he said going to the gas pumps. I went behind the register, so technically i was working.

Pony sat on the chairs, "Im gonna be at Bucks, catch you guys later" said two-bit handing Jeff to pony.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okkie dokkie guys i hope you TANGERINES 🍊 liked it and PINEAPPLES 🍍