Party supplies

Heyo TANGERINES🍊 hope you guys are good and enjoy this chapter, im glad i got the photo of rems cloths on the last chapter, ill keep doing that and sorry i didnt update a chapter on saturday, like i said i was but anyways

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Remys POV

For once i woke up before Pony and had time to plan out what i was going to do for his birthday. I was thinking that once me and the gang are getting the supplies, everyone can get gifts for pony, not that they have.

Only if they want to, and there wont be much as party supplies just some balloons and some music i guess, its nothing special but, i just want to do it for Pony. I also wanted it to be a surprise party, it kinda already will be since, Pony doesnt know about it.

Pony started moving, he faced me and smiled "Good morning, twinkle star" "Morning pony" he smiled some more and wrapped his arms around me, i acted like i didnt know that tommorow was his birthday, so i acted all casual.

If you ask me, i was pretty nervouse about his party, i hope he likes it and sees that i really do care about him, he knows i care about him but i just want to show him, without it having to lead to us having to use condoms.

Although, i trust him i dont want that to be as a birthday gift or anything like that, but i would though if you love somebody its ok, (< i think thats from the breakfast club, i noticed after i wrote it) and i love pony.

Pony noticed i was deep in thought and started getting worried, he probably thought that i was thinking about our relationship again, he wasnt half wrong. "Are you ok rem?" "Yeah just thinking" i said smiling at him "Oh ok...you wanna talk about it ?" "Dont worry about it pony, its nothing serious ok?" he nodded and held me closer to him.

After a while of just cuddling we decided going to the kitchen for breakfast, Darry was making breakfast, soda and steve were playing cards, Two-bit was watching mickey hogging all the choclate cake, Johnny was sitting on the couch and Dally was probably at bucks.

Pony and me ate breakfast, since the gang ate earlier than us, and i had just noticed Pony and me had breakfast at 11 am, oh well. We went to sit next to Johnny and i remmebered that Dally had to be here to take Pony and Johnny out as a distraction.

I hope Dally gets here soon, i decided to work on my summer reading, and got the book from me and ponys room, i was in the middle of chapter one, i didnt even read the whole chapter no i read half of it, great work Remy.

When i finished chapter 1 i knew what pony did, he stole that trick from looking and starring from Agustus Waters, i mentally rolled my eyes but i still found it cute that he tried to impress me in someway, but i loved him for who he is, sure Agustus Waters was whatever a girl ever wanted in a guy, but i think im perfectly fine with my Ponyboy Micheal Curtis.

"Pony?" "Hm?" "Remember that time you were just starring at me and i asked you why?" his eyes went wide i think he knew where this was going "..Yeah.." "Well guess what? i found out that the guy in this book, did something real simalar to what you did? isnt that weird?" i said "..Yeah, really weird.." i smiled.

"Pony i know you got that 'trick' from Agustus Waters" he looked down and he looked ashamed as to what he did "But i found it really cute that you would do that for me" his face lifted up and his eyes lit up "Really?" "Yup" he wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

"I love you remy, your my hazel grace" he whispered to me i smiled i did know as much as chapter 1 goes, but im sure Pony finished the book already, so i didnt really know what he actually meant "Is that good or bad? i just finshed chapter 1" i said smiling at him, he chuckled "Its really good.." he said.

An hour later Dally had came into the house, he sat on the floor by Johnny, i whispered to Johnny "Can you guys distract Pony now or?" "Yup" and he poked Dally on the shoulder, he looked at me and already knew. "Hey pony, you wanna go to the drive in with Johnny and me?" he asked

Johnny and Pony looked at each other, pony nodded and started getting up from the couch, Johnny was already by Dallys side, "Rem you wanna come?" "No pony im good" he nodded and they left the house.

Now to get this party some suplies and other stuff.

I called Soda and Darry over since Two-bit was already in the livng room with me and steve would come along with soda, we sat around each other "Well Dally and Johnny are distracting Pony now, so we should go get some supplies and stuff" " "Right" and darry got the keys for the pickup and all of us went off.

We went to a store where they saled stuff for partys and all of us went in. I got a banner that said happy birthday, Soda got balloons, Two-bit said he'd bring some beer for the party and steve helped Soda out with the balloons.

We went back home and hid all the stuff in the basment till tommorow, we went to sit on the couch and then Two-bit asked about gifts "Hey rem, you gonna give a gift to Pony" he said smirking, i knew what gift he thought i would give him "Yup i got him a signed photo of Elvis himself" his mouth went wide open.

"How did you get the signature!" "He was in the mall and i just so happen to be there" "Wow, thats a nice gift" "Yup" and we just went back to doing what we were all doing before. Pony, Johnny and Dally came back and we all were in the living room.

i hope he likes his birthday.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This chapter is crappy, i was tired but anyways ill update tomorrow again and i think it'll be much better but anyways

PINEAPPLES 🍍