I love you.

Hey TANGERINES 🍊 i hope you guys like this chapter, comment your opinions anytime ok and even though the title of this chapter is for the chapter i still love you 🍊 all of you guys. Anyways

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Remys POV

After i finished talking to Dally i opened the screen door to get in the house when all of a sudden i was picked up bridal style. I screeched and closed my eyes tightly, i was scared to what was happening and who was carrying me.

But when i dared my self to open my eyes i was relived to find that pony was carrying, i looked at him and hit his shoulder "You scared me!" he chuckled still not putting me down, he just put his forehead against mine and looked me in the eyes.

Thats when i connected the dots, he listened to me and Dally's conversation. I wasnt mad, i was glad he got to hear what i thought about the situation. "Were you listening to me and Dally's conversation" he smiled and said "Maybe.." still smiling like an idiot.

I smiled at him "Its ok, im glad you heard what i thought" "I'm glad i got to hear too" he finally put me down and grabbed my hand and he kissed my cheek. He was back to him self again. "Hey can you promise me something" "Sure" "Promise me, you wont beat yourself for something like that again" "I promise" i put out my pinky and he did too, we pinky promised.

I just didnt like seeing pony like that, i dont deserve anything better than him cause hes better than better hes grand hes amazing, i know that i love him and i know he loves me and nothing will change that.

I went to my now room, well that room down the hall from sodas and ponys, i considered that as my room since i was sleeping there instead of being in the middle of 2 guys. Its not that i minded, i loved them but i like my space too. Which wasnt much space since pony always slept there with me.

I sat down on the bed still in my cloths, pony did too, we looked at each other and then laid on the bed facing each other. We werent going to do anything, we were just hugging and holding each other, i didnt feel like changing and pony didnt either so we fell asleep like that in each others grasp.

~* next day~*

Ponys POV

When i woke up i was happy to see remy still in my reach. I looked at the clock 8am oh well we didnt have school so nothing to worry about i looked at remys face played with her nose, poking it sometimes and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. Shes so beautiful and shes the sweetest girl in this world, i loved her so much.

I whispered quietly, hoping not to wake her up "Your beautiful.." and i smiled kissing her forehead. It was too early so i fell back asleep hugging her like my life depended on it.

< 10 am>

Remys POV

I smiled a little when Pony whispered to me earlier that morning, now it was my turn he was still sleeping and holding me, so i stared at his lovely face and smiled wider i did what he did, i poked his nose and kissed his forehead, his nose, his cheeks, his chin and last but not least his mouth but before i did i saw him smiling.

I kissed his mouth delicately and he kissed back, he grabbed me by my back and brought me on top of him, i didnt break the kiss, he didnt either and we were kissing like that for a while, when i broke apart, i smiled at him and he did too. I got off of him and went to a drawer that was already in the room.

I opened it and got some clothes i had that were there, there wasnt much but i didnt mind, clothes is just for you to go out in the world, not naked. I grabbed what i had and went to the bathroom, i knew pony was sneaking peaks at me, and i wanted to know what he would say if i went to the bathroom instead.